Minimum damage on bosses

Discussion in 'Accepted Ideas' started by DoNRaDu, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

What if it showed on every boss if you got the minimum damage done? On the bosses page it could say: Fight started 2 days ago and after that the % of damage you've done so far. It could be very helpfull for lower level players. This would make it easyer to check for damage done and you dont have to check every single boss you joined.

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I am not sure if it's in all kano games or not but pirate clan when your fighting a boss if you look under the picture it totals up the amount of damage done by a percentage to let you know when you have reached the min rewards.

Just checked it's also in zombie slayer and viking. So it should be more then likely in lcn also.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  3. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

I know that. I'm suggesting it says before you open the boss and check. Let's say you run out of stamina or you have to go for a minute, it would be helpful if it shows on every boss before you open it the % of damage done so you dont have to check them all. The small level guys have a hard time doing the damage required on multiple bosses so it would make it easy to check.
    I hope i made it clearer now.

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I see what your saying so you would like to see on the boss itself in the middle of the page how much the min damage is required. I believe this idea has been shot down in the past to. Many players said it was easier just to check the tab buttons for the min reward. But if you want to give it a shot again and see if you can raise the votes on it give it a go.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

you can check to see what the min needed is before joining it, clicking on a boss does not automatically make you join, so click the link, look under rewards on the left hand side, and then click battle if you want to join that boss, I like to check first myself, but if the slider is set to the lowest that is the min damage and it will stop you from going any further, very simple :)

6. Maler

Maler Member

Linda, you misunderstood him. he wants, like Kul did some time ago, a small XP bar that shows the minimum damagerequired under the bosses name, on the bosses list, do that you don't have to check every single boss to see if you have done minimum damage required.
    but, this idea was indeed rejected in the past, and probably the same will happen now.

7. Yeah, there have been several threads made asking for this. Unless I misunderstand though, I think the idea has been accepted.

Which I pulled from the thread: http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthre...ening-this-week-in-KANO-APPS-Dev-TGIF-edition!

I know it was posted in the VC section, but the title says Kano Apps, so I'm assuming it'll be accepted and implemented in all the apps.

8. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

I dont think this would require a lot of coding for this to happen. I'm not a developer though so im only guessing here...
    I'm currently a small lvl player on LCN (HI5 transfer)so i find it a bit hard to do damage on high level bosses so this can be very useful...

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

ok , i guess I do not understand the issue, but if it makes it easier for some players, then I hope it pans out for you guys, for me it works fine, so good luck :) and Happy Gaming :)

10. Maler

Maler Member

you must be low level or don't do much bosses. when you are in 50+ boss battles, you need to know you have done minimum damage to all of them.
    the dead bosses filter is also much appreciated. finally. thank you :)

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

no I am not a low level in PC actually a level 3109 at the moment, and usually have 50 plus bosses going at one time and I make sure I can do the min on a boss before I join it and I do not leave a boss till I get the min ,then I move on the the next one, I check under rewards if it is a high level boss, to see what the min is needed and if it is out of my reach I move on, right now for Makes and up , my limit is on a level 50 boss, takes too much to do the min after that, I would, rather do makes, skys , posers and dino's Level 50 and lower on other bosses I can do a higher level on most of the time , I am looking for loot not xp, I am in a few boss sharing groups so I always have alot of bosses to choose from, as I have over 2,000 clan, and then there is always the boss feed :)
    Boss Kills: 706 Bosses Helped: 9,225 not to shabby, if I do say so myself :)

12. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

"Kill Reward Dmg Progress: Complete
    Fight started 10 hours ago"
    Thats exactly what i wanted with this idea!
    Thanks Kano...

13. [​IMG]

Awesome job, Kano.

DoNRaDu likes this.
  14. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

So glad that you all like the addition. Thanks to the players who have been posting on the Ideas Forum. We are reading them and love to hear your brilliant suggestions!

I am closing this one and accepting it cause it has been done!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.