Militia Toyota 4x4 - Weapon?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Jordy, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Jordy

Jordy New Member

Just bought the Militia Toyota 4x4 and it is in my weapon list now.
    Why is that? Isn't it a vehicle?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  2. jon french

jon french Member

It is classed as a weapon mate, bit misleading seeing as it has 4 wheels though!

3. Jordy

Jordy New Member

Where can I see it's a weapon before buying?
    It's a car so why should it be a weapon, it's a Toyota?! There's already a Militia Bushmaster ACR MG to buy and there's always 1 Gear, 1 Weapon and 1 Vehicle.

Great, I've wasted 25 hard earned UNs :(. Lucky I haven't bought them like the times before. Would be nice if the UN items will be marked as what they really are.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  4. jon french

jon french Member

Jordy - it says LIMITED WEAPON when you see it on your home page im afraid. Also it will show up in your inventory on the weapon tab.

HOWEVER, if you bought uit off the UN tab, it dosent say what type of equipment it is. Seeing as there is a Militia Uniform and a Militia Gun you would expect the 4 x 4 to actually be a vehicle.

Think you have a good case to ask Kano for a refund mate

5. Jordy

Jordy New Member

But only in the "new" inventory. I'm using the old one, I don't like the new version :)

That's the point. On the UN sales page items should be clearly marked as what they are (maybe with a weapon/gear/vehicle under the picture).

To be honest, the Militia Toyota 4x4 is not that bad. It has 79/75 fully upgraded so it's one of the strongest UN weapons since the last weeks and I will keep it.

Yes because it is a vehicle and not a weapon.:)

6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

It should be a vehicle, we are pushing a fix for that now.

7. Red

Red Member

hi sir, can i ask for a repply too for my topic gear balance in bugs too ?