Mi7ch

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by George Burd, Jan 27, 2015.

1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

Just a thought, maybe if there was a current list of dev projects and priorities posted in announcements it would help generate more helpful player insights. allowing people to discuss work sin progress, and post thoughts as they pop up that are related to the ones currently being worked on

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There is something like that already in existence, and dev projects and focus shifts often so unless there is a big ticket feature release on the horizon (like the Raid Boss) then everything is on that.

On the other hand, there is something rather large currently underway at the Kano office that is taking up a significant amount of dev time. I'll be making a post about that early tomorrow morning.

George Burd likes this.
  3. George Burd

is that the ideas forum section you were talking about? I see that as more of a bigger ticket item board

4. George Burd

I know I am as guilt as the next when it comes to being negative at times, I was actually thinking of this as more of a, eye opener to people so they can see there are more things that are needed than new lands all the time. Just to keep the game playable we spend x amount of time.

5. Jess

Jess Active Member

I agree, from our point of view it sometimes feels like the devs are doing very little or close to nothing. :oops:

Besides, why is this thread named 'Mi7ch'?

6. George Burd

because 1 it would get his attention quickly, and 2 hes really the only mod here I know lol

Steve Hughes likes this.