[All] Merging MS and FB Kano Games, Level for Level, with Virtual Friends

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kel the Merciful King, Jun 6, 2013.

1. David Stroud

David Stroud Member

You have not read what I have said. I AM A FOUNDER OF A GUILD IN VC, and what you have said about erasing my account to move my MySpace account over would erase that guild. So, that is not a go because it would not hurt me alone on this. It would hurt my entire VC guild over there on Facebook.

The question is what is gonna happen to my MySpace PC Armada? Would it be erase to? Or would I get booted from my Armada over on Facebook. That would include my faction on Mob Family as well. We need to think all this through.

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Something to remember is that most companies are not even gonna do anything for their players, and if anyone plays their games they are just gonna be out of luck, so whatever Kano comes up with will be well thought out and much more than any other company is gonna be able to do or even bother to do. It may not be exactly 100 % what Kano players need or want but it is gonna be something. MY space is dumping ALL games they have there.

3. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

You presume I did not read your post. Wrong.

In terms of guild, you could notify your current guild in FB, your leaving. Or not. Some of your comments indicate that you think this is going to happen overnight. Its not going to happen like that. There will be options after they move all of MySpace VC/PC/ZS/LCN to the Connect version. Make that work ... then you might see options from Kano.

One obvious option is to do nothing more than the Connect version. And advertise etc the Connect version. But it does need an anchor: MySpace Connect is not going to work well for those players who check in a month and find .. no game at all and a difficult means perhaps of getting to their account to even getting to support.