Memorial Leaderboard Update

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Nov 16, 2016.

1. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

This game kept him going when he was undergoing horrific cancer treatment. Please add him!

No Nuts 4u likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried searching the net for an obituary? I find it hard to believe no public records. That's how I managed to get VC's memorial wall up to date.

3. Sheryl Wertz

Sheryl Wertz New Member

miss Cat and ploppy and bob evans and all of them thank you

4. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Still nothing on KP2. Are all of the deceased players/memorial gifts from FB? I find it hard to believe there aren't any on other platforms.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There are players on the wall on PC, ZS and VC on Kano Play server 2.

7. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I tried and could not find it.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

If private message me with little bit more info about him, I'll find it for you.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We can also help look, @SparkleMotion has been helping out as well, but requests need to go to Support.

Apologies for the bolding, but I've mentioned that a time or two here. :)

10. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

All the info I have is Denis Sullivan Jr, Lived in Florida, wife Courtney. died 3 + years ago

JADES likes this.
  11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Let's try this again.
    upload_2016-11-24_20-20-30.png

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That's the post I was responding to. There are memorial walls on the other KP2 games, as well as on Kong, but there are no entries for KP2 LCN.

13. SparkleMotion

SparkleMotion Kano/Apps Support

Heya, like Mitch said before please send us a ticket with this request to us in Support at support.kanoapps.com. Thank you!

You should see him added to the memorial board now.

JADES likes this.
  14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I think there may be one in LCN. She's still in my mob, but I think she passed away a year or so ago. I sent the information I have using the Support link as requested.

SparkleMotion likes this.
  15. what about big poppa on KS2? he deserves to be on the wall as well ... and the pusherman just passed as well

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Need to send in ticket here with the proper information>>> http://support.kanoapps.com/

mi7ch likes this.
  17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes, support will tell you what you need to get someone listed on the leaderboard, once they have passed. Just giving their game names here is not gonna make it happen. :)

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Please submit this request to Support, and they will be happy to look into it.