Maximum Health

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric Thunderbone, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Eric Thunderbone

Eric Thunderbone Active Member

I'm roughly a level 1750 and am also on the verge of getting my health up to 20,000 and earning the final achievement for that attribute.

My question is this: Should I continue putting skill points into health past the 20,000 mark? What are the pros and cons?

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Pros: You deal more damage against Bosses. You can battle longer without needing to heal.
    Cons: Low-Health Players can attack you longer. Axe Slaps deal more damage. You could invest those Skill Points elsewhere.

If you want to fight bosses alone longer, then you should go for more health.

If you are more for PvP, you should stop with increasing health and focus on att/def/stam. If you increase Energy, too, is up to you. Some people increase it, some don't. I personally go for the 2000 Energy Achievement.

On the really high Levels, you should increase your health again, so you can ride the Bounty List longer and collect mor rivals this way.

3. high health=large damage against bosses and able to ride list alot longer.

having 20k health means you can heal when at 10k

having 50k health means you can heal when at 25k

make your defense really high though if you decide to increase health alot so low health players cant leech off you

4. Eric Thunderbone

Eric Thunderbone Active Member

Thanks guys

I think I'll leave it at 20K for a while and see how it goes!