[VC] maths box- to stop script and auto play programs

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, Jul 18, 2012.

1. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

@ relentless . i see my post was deleted . care to say why ? i named no other players . i stated an obvious fact . i didn't use any curse words nor did i , what's the term , blaze ? i see you didn't delete players even when they made disparaging remarks about other players . i think you are showing a bias on who and what you delete . maybe it's time to find a moderator that doesn't play VC on myspace .

2. big papa Grendall

big papa Grendall New Member

i agree with gene seems all the moderators are very bias gene i say no curse words eithier and they delete all my very friendly posts :p we need fair balanced moderators like me

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

My guess would be cause it didnt relate to the topic of the thread in the slightest? Pretty typical of your style Gene...blindly following your leader when he is everything you r supposedly against. perhaps u should read his idea again, here ya go.....

"hi all players here i have on idea ... kano should take maths off - but only from players who spend lots money on this game :p"

Do u really think think this is a legitimate idea intended to improve the game? Or do u think its just a lame post intending to mock a post that he helped have derailed? U sure like to pretend your all about "whats right"...but your support of posts like this shows everyone otherwise.

Personally i cant believe the mods or devs havent closed this thread...it brings nothing to the games or forums, so your accusations of bias by the mods r ridiculous, the pointless thread is still open and the legitimate thread has been closed.

4. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

as usual , if it doesn't benefit you , you have to attack . i would say this post by the pimp is a personal attack , don't you think so relentless ?

i stated my belief on the question of the use of the math question to help weed out the cheats . wasn't the thread about the math question ? my "leader" was being fictious . as didn't see your thread , i don't know what kind of nonsense was written there and why he responded the way he did . knowing you i can guess though .

you of course are against anything that can find the cheats though you usually say otherwise . you say it's because it would hamper the game of the lower level players . like you really care about anyone else . and as usual you will always blame everyone else for anything when you don't get your way . pimp lives by the old adage " the squeaky wheel get the greese "

about a bias with the moderators , when they delete everyone for private attacks but not you , that's a bias .

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Gene, I am sorry to hear you feel that way. Just to let you know, i don't play VC on MySpace or on FB for that matter. The only Kano game i do play, is Zombie Slayer.

I know i deleted a heap of post from this thread and not all of those post were of an abusive nature but as a whole, they were apart of a discussion that had nothing to do with the OP.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

As long as an Idea follows Forum rules, us Mods have no control over what people post about.
    Don't have so little faith in the Dev's. They see things for what they really are :)

Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  7. polishpimp

I hear ya, I just figured as the thread was obvious trolling thus putting it in violation of the rules...but no real biggie. Totally agree that the Devs see right thru most of the crap....but my concern is more with the more impressionable community members who actually might take threads like this seriously.

So....considering that your so Bias in my favor....think Im gonna run on over to the ZS forum and kick up some dirt......lol ;)

8. hi Relentless and polish 3 last comments are off topic LMAO

9. polishpimp

LOL.... I think 99.9% of this thread is off topic. I think maybe your OP and my disagreement with it r the only relevant comments...LOL