[VC] maths box- to stop script and auto play programs

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Hi i saw a thread that some one was complaing about maths on bounty's make you die
    and that its not fair for some one who fight for they life ? wow... or is it better to say fight for they game :eek: ...

hi all players here i have on idea ... kano should take maths off - but only from players who spend lots money on this game :p

[​IMG]

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

lousy idea....then only duck boy wouldnt have the math equation. A better idea would be to just remove the math equation while healing on bounty because it does nothing but penalize the honest players while doing nothing to thwart bot use because someone using a bot can still do the math while those who DO NOT use bots will die while doing the math if under heavy attack.

I gave your idea a 1 because its a lousy idea and im pretty sure its sole intention is to mock the other thread. Realistically this thread should be closed as well.

3. I think your guild member gets enough perks already. How about we just remove the math equation for those on bounty instead? Hmmmm???? That way, when you're up there for all of five seconds, you won't have to worry about it either.

4. you give my idea 1 star .. oh noooooo !!!!
    i was thinking about you Polish when i made this idea hehehehe

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Please be aware that if this thread gets out of hand like the last one it will be closed also. But for the time being it is being allowed to stay since it has not gotten out of hand. Try to keep things as civil as possible. We all can banter with one another but sometimes things get heated and then we have to come around and clean it up.

And on a side note i am for removing the equation myself because i bounty hunt constantly and it does affect me losing bounties sometimes on the boards and when i get placed also on the board i would like to get as many rivals as possible so i can recoup my loss of experience since when your placed on the boards you do not get anything for it either. Only the rivals and with thinning battle lists sometimes you will take experience where you can get it.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Funny.
    Honestly won't be surprising if this gets closed.

7. Jon Ward

Polish we cannot just close threads unless they get way off hand and do not follow the forum rules. But please do not not get it off hand just to get it removed.

I understand where your coming from and so do others. And Lord i also see your opinion on more bot usage getting inside the boards also. But that is for kano to figure out how to control and get them removed from the games. They are already there to begin with even with the equations set up.

8. You mean, don't do what the guild members of this thread's originator did? Purposely get off topic and stupid to get a legitimate thread closed? That's rich.

9. Jon Ward

I was not around when the first one got out of hand Jillian and if your saying i am playing favorites i do not. I have even gotten onto friends in postings before because they violate forum rules. You are your own person your going to do what you choose to do. I was just mainly asking for players to keep it professional as possible. And as far as guilds goes i do not play any guilds nor if i was in one i would still not allow there postings to get out of hand either. so everyone if that is on fair game play with me.

10. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

i also believe the math equation should be off of you when you are bountied or if your going for the bounty. I have lost a few bounties because of it. thank you

11. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

i did vote on your thread polish i gave it a 10 as for this thread it rated a 0 but lowest i could go was 1 lol

12. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

sorry but i have to disagree . kano has a hard time finding the cheats and everyone should support kano in any way we can to help rid the game of the cheaters . if this means that sometimes we are slightly inconvenienced in how we play then so be it .

i never could understand why people wanted to stay up on the bounty list for long periods anyway . it seems that you only need to be up long enough to fill your rivals page .

i say keep the math question on the bounties and battles . i'd like to see other methods used also .

13. Jon Ward

At Polish. I am not sure why yours was closed i did not read it since it was already closed by another moderator. The only posting i did read is what you posted about removing for which i gave it a 10 myself. For the reasonings behind the removal you will have to ask that moderator. But my guess is the constant bickering if there was any. Like i said you can banter but if it gets to out of hand it will be removed or to heated it will be closed down. But so far as this thread goes it has not violated terms. But you or anyone else can still vote on your thread since it has not been deleted but just closed from any further arguments. I am sorry if that is not the answer your looking for. But that is the best i can give you since i was not the one who was on at the time the issues occured.

14. Perhaps you don't understand because you haven't experienced riding the bounty list for more than a few seconds. The reason one stays up there most of the time is to let all their rivals run out of stamina and quit hitting and then they allow a friend to collect. :)

If you haven't had to deal with a math equation while fighting for your game life, then perhaps you aren't aware how critical those few seconds can be to your game. It is hardly appropriate for Kano to allow someone to be taken down from bounty because they have healed too many times in a row. BUT, if you really want to keep the math equation for bounty riding, then pause the people hitting the bounty until the one on bounty can be back in the game. That math equation basically halts one's game until it is answered, so why should the people hitting them get free shots at them?

Actually, I already know why anyone would see that as fair to keep hitting while the bounty rider is out answering a math equation......it's the only way you can take us down. lol

15. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Pausing and allowing the bounty rider an opportunity to do the math equation is a great idea JJ. The pause would only need to be very brief. If someone doesnt do the math equation in time than thats on them. That would be fair to everyone involved

16. Eraser

Eraser Member

The original idea had merit. I dont ride the list much, but I do not think it would be so fair if you where trying to heal/hunt to get a math problem.

I just do not see how it could be arranged that the math problem would not show up while on the hitlist, without them being removed totally.

Another part of me says, You cant just ride forever dude. You got to come down sometime.

my biggest issues with the math problem have always been the fact that if you press enter instead of clicking okay, it refreshes your whole page. While i know that it does it... I still make the mistake all the time, and miss my shot at good cash.

I will vote a 10 to a fair solution. but no votes until somebody brings one to the surface.

As all the folks that cant help but bring thier game rivalries into the forum, grow up. Its only a game. The forums are for constructive discussions; not some way to publically bash your rivals.

ps. did i just find a way to properly use a semi-colon? All those english teachers that gave me D's in school would be so proud.

17. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Please keep posts on topic, that means no personal attacks on other players.

18. hi Relentless what personal attacks did i post ?

19. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Your comments were apart of a conversation that pulled this thread off topic. If you wanna have a tit for tat, please don't takeover threads to do so. People should be able to post their idea's and opinions without having others come in and make it personal. i.e whether or not a person can heal on the hitlist for longer then 2 minutes, is completely irrelevant to this thread.

20. if you did read polish comment that his said that i never had maths and i will last 2 min on bounty only - so i replay his comment that i last for 2 hours and i did maths also so it is relevant to this thread because we talk about maths is not a big deal .. so i see nothing personal in my comments .. did you read all comments or just remove my last comment ?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012