[ZS] master crates

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by NJVic, Aug 8, 2018.

1. NJVic

NJVic Member

When did you guys raise the price to 106fp? Gettin a lil greedy now, aren't ya?

kiss my bananahammock likes this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We changed them when we released the latest set on July 27. As we mentioned in the TGIF that went out that week, that change was meant to more accurately convey the discount you get buy buying the Crates via Direct Pay.

This discrepancy was in the game for a while, so you were getting an even better deal when buying with UN than what was actually supposed to be available. This update just reflects what the difference was supposed to be originally.

3. NJVic

NJVic Member

You could just say "Yeah, we jacked the price up just because".

baha likes this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I could have, but I figured the actual answer with our reasoning fit better. :)

5. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Active Member

in my opinion kano is overcharging on them Item Crates cause if we gonna pay for something you need too add in a 100% for a good item an not Common Items or Common Legendary that are not even high enough to equip! an why would we want that? cause it does us no good an it wont even raise anything if we do not need that item, which are stuff could be higher then what are in them Crates!!

Edit: just like them Characters on Mob Wars charing 200 favor points which it is kinda garbage for that price that does not come with good weapon items nor the timers do not really go down as much maybe by a few seconds which aint nothing!! Kano you need to take all of this in consideration or people may stop spending just saying..

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

@Justin the killer if you buy the 3x Master Crate you are guaranteed at least 1 Legendary.

mi7ch likes this.
  7. Justin the killer

would be nice if we were granted 3 legendary for that price of them crates ya feel me? cause if we are only getting 1 Legendary why should we waste our fps just on one legendary? why not get rid of the commons an the rare so that we could get granted 3 Legendary for that price? these are some good answers to be ask lol..I understand the cheap one to have commons an rares..

8. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Was a better deal before, if you wanted to buy 3 crates you'd spend $20 on 105UN and still have 20UN to spend elsewhere

kiss my bananahammock likes this.
  9. Justin the killer

yea but they also need to consider to the ones who dont spend, an hat 105UNS i way too much to spend on crates i am better of just buying the regular items for like 25-30fps if this is the case!!