[ZS] March Updates! New Location/New Bosses.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Mar 6, 2012.

1. alka

alka Banned

Are you for real?? I'm sat on trillions and the peeps I would list have me rigged, so why do I need more $$$?
    My point is I've still got cities to complete while the energy guys are chomping at the bit ready to do the last Outbreak on the last city.
    As for Hi 5, why should they be given any preference? It's tough that they choose to play a crap network so why should they get to piss us off by joining Facebook??

2. baha

baha Member

I have no worries about new players coming into this FB zs game....means some ppl will be getting some comeuppances and others, new backup :) IMO if they paid to play on another platform and that platform dissolved they, by rights of passage, should be compensated for what was clearly not in their control~!
    I also imagine, coming in to a whole new playing field where they may not know who is who in the game, they would be a bit bewildered by some of the ppl in this FB platform too~! :) Cheers to Kano for doing its best to get us together :)

3. It wasn't under Kano's control either.

4. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Chill people. Those that have been around from day one always had to work to get the properties. Just cause for a while there everyone could open the properties right away doesn't mean it should be that way.

As it is the lil folks claim bounties all the time on big folks and there's not a thing we can do about it as a high level. We attack back once and it's dead and too little to be listed.

ALL levels have their disadvantages.

I prefer it to be staggered for the properties in some way. If not the game flatlines while we try to earn the income neccessary to list anyone. At least if it's staggered some listing continues and it doesn't take as long for the game to stabilize.

Look at it this way. The idea is to complete things in order to move up in levels. The carrot at the end of the stick for increasing levels is the 5 skill points and access to new things. Almost every game works that way. you complete one stage to move to the next. Patience people, patience ;)

5. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

FYI I'm not an energy account and I have completed all the outbreaks. ;)

6. Matt Stewart

Matt Stewart New Member

There are so many Shooter Challenges in a row you should make the new one a death deal please. :)

7. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

bring out the new country!!

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

No way. Death Deals are a nightmare.

9. I gotta agree. Death Deals are a nightmare. The random number generator needs some serious tweaking. I lose too many times to kings and threes.

I would like to see something other then a 4 hour per rocket shooter challenge, though.

10. Jeremy Mott

Jeremy Mott New Member

I actually like the death deals, as I find that I get the single hit payouts quite frequently when I dont worry about completing the challenge in order to get the achievement. I'll have plenty of time to complete the achievement requirements down the road, to me, personally, death deals are a good "gamble" regardless of how frustrating it is to say lower on a queen and get a king 3 out of 4 times lol...