March 30th Developer Update - Gift Wishlist

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

A Gift Wishlist feature has been to Viking Clan today. Your Gift Wishlist allows you to define the gifts that you would most like to receive. Any of your wishlisted gifts will show as the first items for selection when any of your Chieftains want to send you a gift.

Create a Wishlist
    • Go to your profile you will notice that 'Gift Wishlist' now sits under your Elite Chieftains.
    • Click the 'Manage My Wishlist' button to launch the Wishlist Manager
    • Select the Gift(s) you want to wishlist by dragging them from the 'Gift List' into 'My Wishlist'
    • You can further prioritize your Wishlist by dragging each wishlisted gift into the order you prefer
    [​IMG]

How your Chieftains will use your Wishlist
    Now that you have defined you wishlist your Chieftains can access in 2 ways:

Via your Profile
    [​IMG]

From a Send Gift action
    [​IMG]

As with all of our features we appreciate any feedback, questions or comments you have.

2. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

YES! This is great! Now my clan won't give me Secret Gift and say, "Well, I didn't know what you wanted..."

3. The Wishlist, the new canned messages, MASSIVE HOME RUN KANO!!! Thank you, now I can respond closer to the way I want to when people whine and cry about me attacking them!!!

The wishlist is amazingly effective, I put my wishlist together last night, and haven't gotten anything that wasn't on it all day!! Thank you SO MUCH!!

4. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I've been having trouble with players that message me for certain items, and then gift me crap like the Secret Gift, despite knowing how the Wishlist works (they have their own set up). This is a great idea, but some in my clan are too lazy and will only gift EXACTLY WHAT YOU SENT THEM by using the "Send _____ this gift!" in the panel where you can accept your gifts.

5. check now, Mine is showing what players are requesting to gift those instead.

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This was just added today along with the ability to Ignore (decline) gifts that have been sent to you.

7. which I am immensely grateful for.

8. THANKS for the decline option