[LCN] Make Rivals Sticky

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Fusheng, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Due to the rivals list not being very long and can quickly change if you chain listed how about a "make rival sticky" say a max of 10 rivals
    so you can keep them in your rival list until you unstick them

2. ben

ben Active Member

not to much info in what you mean...

are you talking about people that hit you.or on your battle list...

and what about the 24 hour time limit...

3. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

there is a 24 hr window but after that you cant attack them so wouldnt matter
    this is about your rivals you can loose them off the feed if you attacked alot
    so hense my suggestion of make sticky

4. ben

ben Active Member

ok i agree i give it a 10...and mey i add maybe making the list longer to...just an ideal...

5. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Suggested before, didn't get good feedback.

6. Eraser

Eraser Member

I could have sworn they did make rivals list longer. I know they had to in zs sometime in 2012. I used to get 25 rivals, and now, I get 25 rivals and then i get to click more, and more, and more again sometimes.

7. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

It's like the idea I had before. A "favorites fight list". Mine was so you can save people onto another tab and it would be like a rivals list that never expired(limited to around 10 people).

8. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

this is not to have a fav fight list but just click on rivals then make sticky the ones u want to stay
    when im chain listed i can ride and develop a lot of rivals which drop of the feed
    your idea is a good one too but as rivals are only 24hrs time related a favs list that never expired may not work

9. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

What you're proposing is basically the same idea, just sticking to the rivals tab instead of adding another.