[LCN] Make raids like the original Mob Wars and other things

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Michael A. Lingrosso, Jun 30, 2018.

1. A few things I wonder about with LCN...the raid mechanics are too complicated. Why not have the raids as straightforward as the original Mob Wars (See who has one open, then join it if there are spots)? This whole thing with collect this and collect that regarding raids in LCN... too time consuming and involved. Why in LCN (the upgraded version of Mob Wars) is it so much more convoluted to get into a raid?

Another thing with LCN is with buying properties. Why can't I just go to the one I want, and if there is enough money in my account, click and buy the amount of properties I've selected? Withdraw the amount, then buy? Again, overly complicating something needlessly. Mob Wars had the simpler mechanic, and it should not have been molested. Please apply it to LCN.

Still love LCN, though. Keeo up the great efforts over there. Thanks!

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Simple, this is not MOB WAR'S, any more questions?

Kirsten and SOHAIB like this.
  3. I know it isn't Mob Wars. But they could borrow a few simple ideas from it. This was my point.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

My point is it's KANO's game, not MOB WAR'S. KANO is still here, your game unfortunately went down. So asking to make this game like one you played before is reasonable???? Never heard of a game that didn't need unlock's as you mentioned for empire (There is a reason behind this, and it's called ALT'S) It's put there for a reason.

5. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Before suggesting Kano throw out parts of their well established game mechanics, please remember that Kano runs 4 games. Any changes to LCN would affect the other three as well.
    Players of Pirate Clan, Viking Clan and Zombie Slayer will not want their games watered down to suit a group of newbies in LCN.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Why make the game simple? Why dumb it down? Why do people always want easier? Why do people always want to try and fix that which is not broken? Hey Kano make your game like one that will soon be extinct. Sounds like a solid business model to me. (Again sarcasm for those who take every typed word literally)

Too complicated? Find keys then open raid. Those two steps are too much for you to wrap your mind around?

If Kano made it so I could not restrict who gets in my raid as you have suggested would be the day I never open another raid and perhaps stop playing as raids are the main thing keeping me around.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ya just have to be invited to a raid,, or find one in WC , jobs or Tavern that was posted to the public ya don't have to collect anything to be invited or get in one, only if you want to open one, you need 4 keys, it only takes a few minutes and some energy, really not a big deal :) Kano has 4 other games and they all have raids, that work the same way, for close to 4 years now, since raids were implemented, I believe .

Edit, you really don't have to ask people for things individually, ya just post once and everyone sees it for gifts, job help , boss help, etc

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018