[FB] Loyalty needs upgrade again.

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Eraser, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Eraser

Eraser Member

Mechrunner
    206 206

911 Racer
    224 224

I noticed they where falling behind a few weeks ago, I assumed they would have been fixed up by now.

I swear, Its up to me to point this out every time. Does Kano not care about loyalty?

Why are there not any new options for loyalty yet? Its standard in the game to have raked and reverse raked skill point items...

why are there still only Balanced loyalty items?

Too busy working on a chat nobody uses?

Too busy screwing up battle arena?

"Testing" things like if we in zombie slayer can chat with our armada?

Oh I know... You're all consumed in new characters because the last round was so pathetic in value if you already bought a character in the last 2 years.

Still waiting for achievements. Still waiting for a new area.

All while, there are even more free items thru calanders popping up now devaluing my hard earned dollar spent

Kanos too busy saving a kitten out of a tree when a train has derailed and set the courthouse on fire.

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I agree that its time to revisit upgrading the loyalty items and past purchased limited items in all the games...it has indeed been a long time since it was last done

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sounds good to me, I'll add it to the list of things we're working on. :)

I'll also suggest that they Loyalty items be mixed up between balanced, or defense/attack heavy to give a bit more variety.

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Whoa there Mitch...we cant have u running around getting all crazy making suggestions of your own that might be beneficial to all of us...have u lost your mind? Know your role! ;)

All kidding aside....ty

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That was part of Eraser's original post, I still have my "free-will" chip disabled in my cognitive matrix. One day, I'll be free, though. One day.

6. Eraser

Eraser Member

Sweet!

Some New "up to date" Loyalty items will go super well in combo with the new loadout system. :D

But really. I dont want to have to point when they've become out of date again... I think this is the 3rd time in a row now.