[ZS] loyalty items

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by slave, Mar 20, 2012.

1. slave

slave Member

It appears the drive behind the loyalty program has subsided. The loyalty items at diamond level, have fallen below the items currently available from the UN. I dont know exactly what the alexandrite level items are, but if they follow the other levels they are probably on par with the items available from the UN. Which means in a month or so, they too will be subpar items. So that leaves us with what?

I have a solution - why not put in energy and stamina boosts for a designated number of points. Allow the people who have accumulated thousands or tens of thousands of loyalty points to at least get something for them. By the time i make it to alexandrite (who knows when) those items wont even make my list.....

So allow us to spend our hard earned (and they are hard earned) points on something that we can use, even if it is a stamina or energy boost. Even a partial boost would be better than nothing. Come on kano, give us something or remove the feature, the way it stands now...im not even sure people check it anymore.

2. I'm only on the gold level. Been a daily player since GP's were introduced, and long before that. Gold items are not worth my time and are not a suitable reward for my loyalty.