Lower levels need to stop complaining

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jailbait, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

If your around level 300 and you feel people are bullying you, just stop playing the game or stop complaining. All of these people you claim are complete bullies in this game and take advantage of low level players can be killed just as easily as anybody else. Im in the 300s too, and i have killed many people who are supposedly "bullies" a few people i havnt killed yet are dillagaf(working on that one) phrost(squad) mayhem(squad) and a few other names i dont really care about. the problem is you didnt build your slayer the right way so now when people who did build it the right way come along you have to sit there and complain? i get an average of 5 people listing me a day, eating ambushes out the ass from my fight list, and i still go ahead and punch a level 800 hell i attack some level 700s as it is because i can beat them. all the lower levels who give people around my level a bad name need to stop complaining about people playing the game, so kano can stop editing so many features and making it worse.

2. finally

someone in the range says it

3. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

Yeah i see it all the time people call them bullies but if you look at my signature every single one of those names "bully" yet i seem to kill them just fine. In fact if your lower level you have the advantage besides listing you have to strike first for them to kill you and my price is usually high from getting listed

4. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

this is actually funny, but anybody can say what u just said, now as far as believing this imma go ahead and call ur bluff...LoL

5. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

http://apps.facebook.com/zombieslayer/profile/user/100002292945308 theres my link my fight wins are at 23k losses almost at 3k because like i said i fuck with higherups, fight kills 1500 attack 904 defense 900 if anybody wants to know. 88 punch kills 246 dealt hardest punch 248. hell just because you didnt build your slayer like me doesnt mean im bluffing some people actually know how to play the game,

6. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

no offense, but anybody can put anything they want in a signature, im just sayin...LoL

7. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

are you squad with any misfits because they know im not bullshittin lol

8. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

im not a slayer player only mobwars, i just like this lvl300 topic, its my fav topic on this forum...LoL

as far as ur pts go it must take u a very long time to lvl bc of what u have had to neglect and by neglecting certain areas u cant build the best equip bc all ur pts go into fighting

9. malific

malific Member

I like your attitude and agree with most things you say, even though I haven´t seen you around yet. Although I don´t want to burst your little confidence bubble, and by no means I am a friend of Thomasina, but...
    "You just killed Pog McFister with a punch to the face!"
    Really?

[​IMG]

As far as I know nobody pulled a PK on her yet since the punch stats came out, she takes care not to let that happen. ;)

And you´re also right in lower levels having an advantage, you can fight higher players only when you want to, all they can do is just punch you once an hour which is by no means harmful to your gameplay. I´d like players to understand that, no point in complaining after you tried to harm a higher level, you asked for it and the rules/help are clear enough on that.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  10. well punch kill stats are recent

so its VERY possible it happened before that

but this is straying off topic a bit

11. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

it does take me a pretty long time to level infact considering how fast most people level i level pretty slow not even level 400 yet and the punch kill on pog came out before the stats

12. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

the stats say 0 punch deaths i got her before the stats, shes made sure nobody punch kills her by dieing and hiding whenever shes offline like a little coward

13. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Your never going to stop the lower levels from complaining about being "bullied". Your also never going to stop the higher levels from complaining about everything else.

The facts are, the game needs both lots of players to survive.

Without the higher levels spending real life money to level, as they do, Kano wouldn't be able to afford to keep improving the game an giving us the things we would like. Without the lower levels coming into the game, there wouldn't be a game at all. We were all once a "noob", even pog an dill.

At some point I think Kano will have to lift the listing restriction higher or people really wont bother to keep playing when they hit level 300 an start getting listed by level 50k players.

14. they already tried raising it to over lvl 500

that didnt work and it was quickly reverted back

15. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

i like both the players but both need to deal with their shit and also need to stop using dirty tactics. when i tried to punch kill dill either him or pog sent a spy into our faction because every word we said went straight to him and nom and this isnt the first time theyve done it. i swear people need to stop taking shit so personal and play the GAME

16. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Well the top levels are only in the 2000s?. So really their still babies compared to a lot of other games out there.

I played mob wars for two years an they were constantly changing the listing restriction. I think game makers are always going to favour those who pay (levelers) to play, a little more over those who don't. An rightfully so, you should be getting some kind of benefit that non payers don't.

17. spying is all part of it

its a annoying but effective tactic

but common sense should tell ya who it is

i can message ya a way to catch em

it might or might not work but could try it

18. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Your taking about game strategy there. Way back when, I think it was the first faction to be made, TFF. There was a person who would sit in the TFF private chat, (banned) an would just skype the chat feed to everyone. I loved it. Anytime someone would start talking about me i'd go find em an start killing em an then watch as they really went off about it lol

People play however they want to. What you say is dirty play, is just simple tactic to others.

19. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

You seem to take pride when you say you "fuck with higher ups." It's become so commercial now, it's hardly worth bragging about it. The game has changed a lot since the beginning, it's a little disappointing really. I remember getting the first billion dollar bounty on Facebook, it's hard to believe it's double that just to rig most people now.

20. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

the main point of this was to make a point that lower levels shouldnt complain about "bullies" and my statement was i fight back sometimes they kill me sometimes i kill them