[LCN] Low Level Coop Bosses

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Michael1980, May 10, 2016.

1. Michael1980

Michael1980 New Member

Over the past week or so I have noticed the level of the available coop bosses available on the job board has declined significantly.
    Previously Driver, Super Soldier, Matador, Gondolier, Desert Nomad were common place.
    It certainly wasn't unusual for a Desert Assassin, Deadly Mime or even higher made an appearance.
    Other than 1 driver and 1 matador boss all I have seen over the past week or two is mostly crappy Ivanov, Nazim, Abbott etc level bosses!
    Anyone else noticed this change or am I missing something?

2. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

A lot of new players joined the last couple of weeks so a lot of low level bosses and recruit links are being posted, making the other ones disappear faster than normal.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

not too mention the recruit links, it all gets pushed thru fast, use the Boss feed, I find what I want there

4. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

I'm only up to Berlin now but Jobs Chat for bosses? Well, my experience of when I've done it is lots of the newer players will jump in which I don't object to in theory but in practice it means a lot of spots are filled by people who would require the boss to be going the full amount of time to get their min in on it. If they don't just tap in and see they'll not get it. Tangier and up tends to get shared to synd first, specific mobbies 2nd.