[KanoPlay] Lounge Closed Replace with Event Instead!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, May 29, 2019.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

Since Lounge Closed down wondering could you use that part an replace it for Events like when Raids an Quest Wars an etc are about to begin just a idea/suggestion an you can also put in the Free Boost in there also instead of going to the forums all the time all we gotta do is click it once an we can collect without opening another tab. :)

AlterEgoT likes this.
  2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

I'd like to see the group chats moved to the lounge spot on mobile app :p

anyway, It's time for the tab to go that's for sure. Folks who haven't noticed by now either weren't using it or haven't played in long enough that they can just ask hey where did lounge go lol

So if I'm reading this right you want the banner for active now and the news moved to that tab?

Maybe since they like the add me stuff so much they could move the adds out of jobs and clear out all the add me public groups and put them all there.

Would streamline the jobs tab as well as making it quick to add folks and clean out the groups so that there aren't 100 add me chats that are long since inactive.

I doubt I'd think to look at that tab for upcoming events. Since I keep the banner hidden for the most part and just open it briefly to glance at upcoming stuff.