[ZS] lottery winners

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by funnyman, Aug 14, 2015.

1. funnyman

funnyman Member

so i been seing names of winners of the daily lottery winner, and it would be nice to know if it is a banned account or not playing account whos winning the jackpots. is it possible when you do the draw to exclude the inactive accounts+ any banned account, this way us daily players will fee more like we have a chance and the un isnt just thrown away.........

CATCH YOU ON THE FLIPSIDEo_Oo_O

Dale Barrie likes this.
  2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Inactive and Banned accounts cannot buy lottery tickets therefor they cannot win.

There could be a scenario where I get my free daily ticket (or purchase tickets) and am later banned that same day. I would still be eligible for the lottery draw on the following day however I would not be able to collect any winnings.

Dale Barrie likes this.
  3. funnyman

funnyman Member

is what i ment i assume all accounts made has 1 ticket in the draw for the jackpot...... buuut as we seen name posted as winners and people never ever heard about them, there for i suggest only active acoounts should be ellageble for a chance in the jackpot draw.

Dale Barrie likes this.
  4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

That's not how it works. You must visit the Lottery page each day to get your free ticket, you don't automatically get one just for having an account.

mi7ch and Kirsten like this.
  5. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

Is the lottery separate for each Zombie Slayer like Facebook separate from Kong or KP1 server etc. or are they all lumped together as one.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Separate, except KONG/ARMOR are combined. 3 different lotto winners for 4 platforms.

Smack likes this.