lottery tickets

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kilo Duh, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Kilo Duh

Kilo Duh New Member

ok ive won total of 14 lottery tickets how do i use them :confused:

2. kayjay

kayjay Guest

you can buy other lottery tickets and hopefully win the jackpot and xp or cash !

3. Kilo Duh

Kilo Duh New Member

i no that ,,that wasnt my question,,ive WON tickets theres no option to use them

4. kayjay

kayjay Guest

as far i know they are used automatically in the next draw

5. Kilo Duh

Kilo Duh New Member

nope ive had them 3 days ive tried both buy buttons but all it does it STEAL 10 more un i could use for better options :(

6. You're using buy buttons and you're confused as to why you're losing UN?

Whenever you buy or win free lottery tickets, they go here:

11hawr9.jpg

To wait until the next lottery takes place. Then they are used and you go back to the one ticket unless you buy/win more.

7. Kilo Duh

Kilo Duh New Member

um no im not confused maybe you are,, i no where they go like i keep repeating ive had them 3days they dont get used i never said i used the buy buttons every day theres 2 buy buttons ive had them 3 days do the maths

8. It'd help if you could word your case better.

So you have two buy buttons that have been there for three days? Is that what you're saying?

If so, they're always there.

9. Kilo Duh

Kilo Duh New Member

omg go bug someone else ,,its in plain english I HAVE 14 TICKETS HOW DO I USE THEM THEY DONT AUTO USE SIMPLZZZZZZZ

10. Wait until the lottery tomorrow afternoon and if they're still there, send in a email to support.

http://www.kanoapps.com/support

/off to bug other people.

11. What does it say next to 'My Tickets' on the lottery page? 1 or 15?

If it says 15, then they should be drawn in the next draw.

Try picking 5 numbers and see if there is an option to use your tickets you have.

That's all I can suggest.

Also please check over the recent draw results to make sure they haven't been used, and if you need anymore help please email in to Support, they will help you as soon as they can :)

12. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Father, you are going to spent more UN buying all these tickets then what you will get winning the lottery.

As for why you cant use the tickets you've won. I have no clue :p

13. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

If you win tickets they are automatically entered into the next days draw.

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

well mine get used automatically everyday in all three games I play , well on ticket per day per game :)