[LCN] Lottery not working

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Warpknot, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Warpknot

Warpknot New Member

I'm having an issue with playing today's lottery. I have tried several times to collect today's lottery, if indeed I have anything to collect. It keeps showing "In Progress". Sincerest thanks in advance for your assistance.

Burnsie likes this.
  2. Warpknot

Warpknot New Member

I should have mentioned that my lottery issue is on MW-LCN. Thanks

3. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

Estimated Next Draw in: In Progress...

I think everyone is having the problem.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. momma2.0

momma2.0 Member

Yes I have this problem also in Kano app and Kong app. I collected from facebook app. without a problem though.It say's in mine the I can collect in 1 second, but that was hours ago :)

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It's on all KANO games, surprised no one at KANO has noticed the comments yet even being weekend.

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm thinking we're going to get screwed on this. The benefits of being a daily player. What else is new.

Alice Vega Dubberly likes this.
  7. Mr. Zen

Mr. Zen New Member

0922 ET (US) and still broken. Oh well.

8. Warpknot

Warpknot New Member

new drawing in less than 2 hours & still not working

9. Warpknot

Warpknot New Member

well, the lottery is now working (draw #980 is today's & it works).
    However, I'm still not sure if I ever got credit for draw #979.
    It shows that my ticket had 1 matching number, but I'm not sure if I got credit for it.
    I don't think that I validated that ticket, unless one of my previous attempts at validating the ticket was accepted.
    Can you please give me & others some feedback.
    Sincerest thanks.

Xextreem and IpeeFreely like this.
  10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We were actually aware of this over the weekend, apologies for the lack of updates (the developers were focused on fixing it on the back-end).

The server that runs the timer for the Lottery (among other, smaller things) went down on Friday evening and wasn't back up until Sunday. However during that time we were manually pushing Lottery draws. Everyone who won a draw was correctly awarded their spoils. :)

We are building better monitoring and notification systems around this server, so in the rare event it happens again we will be able to let you guys know what we know promptly instead of having to focus on fixing it.

11. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

It does not matter if it is working as it is fixed anyway. It all comes down to how many tickets you buy..me being in LCN, it is how many GF's i spend. i have played all but about 20 since i joined 1400 days ago and have won no more then a bit of XP and some small amount of cash :(

12. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Same never won anything more than that. Just some cash and lucky some xp forget the UN played also more than 1300+ days

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  13. michael5480

michael5480 New Member

same no jackpot

14. Michael Cooper

Michael Cooper New Member

If you were a part time player, I bet you'd win. I have posted in the forums about this before. People that don't play for a week, and then by chance sign in on the day they in 1000FPS? Too coincidental if you ask me.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  15. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

i have played for more than a couple days total and have won 5gf, xp, $ combined about a half dozen times. I hit for 50 once a long while ago. I dont think there is anything more than simple randomness to the kano lotteries. I often forget about the ability to buy additional tickets. I dont believe kano rig's the event in any way. Hell, i've seen a daily, very active player hit the jackpot twice on the KP2 server.

16. Thanks Mitch.

17. Stagger Lee

Stagger Lee New Member

Brother my cup is empty ... and I haven't got a nickel..... to play more tickets I's have to go home

18. Tellybear

Tellybear Member

Joined 2082 days ago , never have i won the jackpot.... just getting scratch...
    Challenge shots are mostly 0 xp especially when close to lvl.
    Same for job drops...sometimes wasting 2K nrg before getting 1 drop !!!!!
    Losing 4K nr for the keys for 1 raid....

19. David Grange

David Grange New Member

My Lottery runĀ“s !!!:)

20. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Jackpot? I am happy to see 5Fp once every two years lol :)

There might be some peak on job drops when I get no drop at all for 3-4000 energy, but if you check the number of drops and how many times you did the job, until Madrid-Venice you have 1 job drop for 2 jobs done, and above 1 job drop for 3 jobs ;)