[PC] Lost my WORLD, ARMADA and JOBS chat box.

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by dw279, Apr 3, 2016.

1. dw279

dw279 New Member

I moved the chat box to the right side of the game on Facebook and while I was typing a message my game page moved to the left on my screen. After I posted my message I clicked REFRESH to move the game back to where it is supposed to be and my Chat Box disappeared behind the advertising on the right. I can't figure out how to get it back. HELP !

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

It keeps doing that. It happens a lot during the raid season. It does come back eventually.I learned to close down the whole app and come back and it usually brings everything back for me. Sometimes i have to do it two or three times and it finally does it. I know it sucks when raids are going on when everything gets messed up.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Chat box is supposed to be responsive, so it should adjust automatically with the page. I'll try and replicate this and see if I can get a dev to look into it.

4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i don't have this problem on the platform i play on, maybe it's something that's only happening on facebook (if that helps).

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Thats the network i play on and it happens a lot during raid season.

6. dw279

dw279 New Member

If it helps any then I use a desktop. When I refresh or close and then re-open the game I get the button to open chat but it always opens under the advertising on the right side of the page on Facebook. Thank you for trying to help folks and I hope that the dev can figure something out mi7ch. Thanks again.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Hold Ctrl down and scroll down on mouse wheel/or hit - key might work on resize screen? Just a thought to able to grab it/move it, then resize screen.

8. dw279

dw279 New Member

That worked. Thank you very VERY much JADES.

JADES likes this.