[Forums] lost boost

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Dean Djbeady Riley, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Dean Djbeady Riley

Dean Djbeady Riley New Member

hi i was waiting for my main boost for my energy but held on to it till i levelled up once i levelled up i went and cashed in my daily reward first before using my main boost i collected it but then when i went to collect my main boost it had gone and would not let me collect it i know i did not use it as the reason i was saving it was because i opened a new job and was going to use my energy boost for it????? any ideas why it did not let me redeem it and then disapeared ???

2. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

By main boost do you mean one received from another player (located in the mob tab under Boosts)? If this is the boost you're talking about, you would be unable to use a received boost if your energy was already boosted from daily rewards. If the received boost disappeared it would have been because you used it.
    If you still feel something wasn't working as it should, please email in to support about it so we can take a look at your account.

3. Dean Djbeady Riley

i definately did not use it as i was saving it for the jobs and have done the same routine for 933 days without a problem and was looking forward to using the boost as i have 2000 energy and it really helps to get the jobs done... :D

4. Wonder Bread

We'll have to check that out in your account. Please email support with all the necessary details and we'll look into it for you.

5. Dean Djbeady Riley

bit of a long process to be honest cant be bothered going through the support system for the sake of a boost been and gone now :( its like filling in one of those surveys for free favour points bit of a process :p

6. Wonder Bread

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way, but that is certainly your choice. If you do run into any larger problems, please do email in to support about it.

7. Dean Djbeady Riley

will do ;) got to say lcn is a pretty solid allround game i havent seen many glitchees over the years compared to some of the facebook games the development team do a decent job considering the amount of things that can go wrong with an online game and its good that they actually listen to the players this is where alot of these type of games come and go as they never listen to feedback