Losing Stamina Points

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Tami Ingbjorg, May 10, 2010.

1. Tami Ingbjorg

Tami Ingbjorg New Member

My current stamina is 63. Every time I level up it only allows me 50. Am I doing something wrong? I have only had this problem the last 2 days I believe. The loss of those 13 points is causing delays in my ability to level up. Please help or advise

Tami

2. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Hi Tami - The below information is per the Help page in Viking Clan. You must have reached the level in which full refills are not allowed anymore.

Each time you level up you will receive bonus health up to a maximum of 5000 or your characters max whichever is less.

Each time you level up you will receive bonus energy up to a maximum of 500 or your characters max whichever is less.

Each time you level up you will receive bonus stamina up to a maximum of 50 or your characters max whichever is less.

3. I am LEGION

I am LEGION New Member

50 Stamina to "refill" upon levelling...yeah, that's helpful (read a voice dripping with SARCASM!!!)

4. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Sucks doesn't it Tami - all you can do is whenever you level up, be sure to put your points into stamina. And you're gonna need them when you get past level 1800, because the amount of experience needed will all of a sudden double.

5. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

But Vampryss - I enjoy whining. It must be fun, because so many people seem to enjoy it!

6. lol i am glad i read this ..i have 45 stamina and i will not go over 50

7. wouldnt it be better to have energy if u want to level up...

8. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

For most players, getting the 500 Energy achievement plus adding about 50-100 extra Energy is about all the skill points they put into that. You'll find that you level faster by fighting. So definitely up your stamina if leveling is what you want to do.
    On a personal note I have:

Attack 1000
    Defense 563
    Health 7000
    Energy 700
    Stamina 500
    CHIEFTAINS (1094)

I'm upping my Defense to 1000 then will put more points into health to reach 10k.. From there I figure I'll up my Stam more.. I won't be putting anymore points into Energy though.. You have to figure when fighting, at least at my current level, I get about 100exp per stam when I win. Adventures take about 80-95 Energy per click & only get around 125-170exp. So fighting definitely earns you more exp, leveling you faster.

You'll find what works for you best as you move up. :)