Loot items?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Angel, May 21, 2010.

1. Angel

Angel Member

Hi,
    I dont know, where I can find this loot items I found in missions. Some of them are under Inventory and special items, but others like F-22 Raptor pe. is nowhere to find :confused:

edit: now I have one, but I've collected dunno maybe 3 or 4, same with thebrick, than again I have special items that I never collected, where do they come from`?

Last edited: May 21, 2010
  2. Dee

Dee New Member

you aren't alone I keep losing LOOT items ive obviously won since i've finished the mission completely. when i notice i no longer have those items i can get some again by doing the missions some more but i never get back what i lost. also, i lose UPGRADES to things, the worst offender being DESTRUCTIVES. THAT REALLY ticks me off. zxvqvxz@hotmail.com

Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  3. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

You shouldn't lose the upgrade once it's completed. When you deplete the item & restock you should have it at the upgraded level. Destructive items are used in fights. Each time you attack, you lose a Destructive Item. The below is directly from the Help Section in Zombie Slayer:

Special Items
    Special Items are those acquired through jobs, power up purchases and from The UN. Special Items are used by your Top Squad members but can also be used to arm yourself to give you a stronger attack and defense in Fights. Some Special Items, known as Destructives are not armable but give you an extra advantage when attacking in Fights. Each time you use a Destructive it will be lost.

4. ecostarr

ecostarr New Member

Actually getting the destructives IS the problem

not whether they retain their level or not. i do notice if you deplete or remove a destructive and then it drops, it drops at the previously raised level. My problem has been getting destructive as dropped loot only to find out they are nowhere to be found. I searched my inventory thoroughly, and I couldn't find the ten or more opera capes, some Wrestler turnbuckles, and most recently, the souvenir cowbell. I know they aren't getting eaten up by attacks from other slayers, b/c my search for them is too close to when they are dropped. Whenever I get high level destructive I immediately level them. Can't do it if they're not in inventory though. So I second Cara's frustration at receiving info from the game that I got a loot drop only to find out it was never deposited in my inventory.