Looking for level partner

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Leather Face Mike, Jul 2, 2010.

1. I think the time has come for a partner, at least for a few days a week as I usually only have 2 or 3 people on my fight list that are withing a few hundred levels of me. Still working on getting full clan. Currently level 725 or so.

PM me if you might be interested and we can discuss health numbers or attack and defense or anything else.

Thanks

2. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Banned

if you are talking about some body to go hit for hit with to gain XP,
    thats not condoned...

it is classed at padding Partner's is a cheats game...

3. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

This is not true.. Many players use leveling partners in all Kano Apps & has for quite sometime. I'm not sure where this information of "it's not condoned" is coming from..

4. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Banned

you serious? its legal to pad..
    thats very strange.. no wonder you find all these high levels..

5. very legal indeed.

6. How could it not be legal....

Oops, I just accidentally healed while you attacked me 300 times. Now I'm going to get you back. ROFL

7. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Banned

never mind.. is just a way to pad your stats.. fake.

8. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The majority of people that have Leveling Partners on these apps aren't looking to "pad stats" as much as they are wanting to level. It works both ways. A leveling partner has to win and lose to help each other level, Do bigger missions, fight bigger bosses etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't know of many that look at wins & loses on a player as much as levels, equipment, hit power & coin..

9. Level partners is fast way to level and its not cheating or fake .. but there is price to pay for good levelling its level partner and your stats will be almost the same as win stats some time lose stats go over win stats .. some feel its bad but i think no one care about other players stats its just for your self - some like little illusion :)

also i know that when you hit some higher level and don't have any one to attack on battle page and thats when player start looking for Level Partner !

personally i don't have levelling partner on pirate clan and im not looking for one its more for fun and not race some like chill apps
    Now we have lots boss help good drops so its more interesting to play pirate clan !!

10. Eric Maximus

Eric Maximus Member

Well, well, well Vampryss, if YOU need a leveling partner on PC, hit me up, lol. I didn't realize we're about the same level!
    Like Para, I only play Pirate Clan casually and to read all the gossip in clan feed, hehe.
    I only play PC about 10mins per day, but level about 3-4 levels on only bosses/ads... I guess I'll start playing more.

Plus, we need more higher levels up there or continue to see BLOODY FISTED REBORN EVIL DEATH WILL CLAIM YOU on the bounty for an hour so, lol.

11. level 600s and 700s have tried lol.
    levels of all ranges are trying.
    my health is massive lol thats why i last long time.
    #1 ranked player could possibly take me off but he refuses to try me anymore.
    and since #1 rank refuses to hit me at all,i ride list just to get some type of rival
    as i dont believe in blowing up boss battles unless its posted to kill

oh and when im online,its usually at least 4hrs or longer i last not just 1 lol.

well in this case it looks like i made 10hrs lol.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  12. Eric Maximus

Eric Maximus Member

Yea, I was there when Terry listed you. Then before I slept, I logged back on PC, you were still on bounty.. like 3 hours later, lol. Did you level some being hit?

13. no exp from when im attacked.i was hitting all my rivals and bosses.
    leveled like 6 times lol.

14. Still looking for partner. Now coming up on level 850 and have 1100+ clan.

15. be advised that if you find one,you can hit each other up to 5000 times in 24hrs then you get cut off

16. Thanks. So we'll have to find a third or fourth person once we get higher up. LOL I can do a level in 60 or less stamina based on fights at my level. So with the 50 refill it costs me 10.

17. i made it to my level with mostly 1 level partner.i did have 2 others as well.
    not an easy task to take over the leaderboard specially since your leader is at 2955(or something like that)

hope you find yourself a level partner and good luck.

18. I could use a level partner or two...level 640 ish and 1100+ captains...

19. Umm that time Death was on 10 hrz i think i killed him :p

20. after i was offline.trust if sleep didnt sneak up on me there youd never of got it.