Looking for a Hit List Bot

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by LeadBunny, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeadBunny

LeadBunny New Member

Since it seems that others can run a list bot can someone tell me where to find one?

Im not serious, but hopefully this will spawn some discussion on what other players think of the obvious automation use by some players and what the rest of us can do about it...if anything.

This will prob be the top most hit thread on the board. lol

Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  2. just hope it dont get out of control like the viking clan "bot and script" user thread did.

3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Do you mean someone using a bot to get bounties or to hitlist people?

I got hitlisted an was attacked 11 times in 5 seconds by one player... How the heck did this player get that many attacks on me when 1. they have to do one attack and then wait for the page to load to show both players and 2. there were others attacking me at the same time. So they should have got a message saying I was already in a fight or something, at least on one of the attacks.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  4. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

noticed this...theres a few...with a hitlist kill ranking,,,wayyyy above their att /def
    and seemly able to take out 100+ levels above them in one............

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Automation/scripts/bot discussions are not allowed on the public forum. If you suspect or have info that would that you think would be useful to us please send it in to the appropriate game support: http://kanoapps.com/index.php/contact/support

This post is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.