Locked out of World Boss fight.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mr Killer Man, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

I have all 6 achievements and wanted to know since I've gotten them I'm done with World Boss fights? When it's defeated I receive reward and move on? This is on Mob Wars Myspace.

2. Tylerbmiller

Tylerbmiller New Member

Now after certain amount of time the boss come as higher lever then before.

3. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Is the boss still up?
    Yeah, if you have the achievements, there is not much more to do. Check the "Rewards" section of the boss. Have you hit it enough times to get the drops? If so, then you can just ignore the boss until it is killed, then collect your goods.

4. Mr Killer Man

Hmmm....sounds good...Level 2 New York World Boss still has 17:03:09:05 left. So yes the boss is still up.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  5. Maler

Maler Member

or you can still hit him, just for fun:)

6. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Or you can be polite and considerate to allow others to get their achievements and rewards in.

7. Mr Killer Man

Huh? My name is MrKillerMan....I don't care about anybody else achievements and rewards. I'm just out for mine. This is Mob Wars not fairytales.

8. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Fairytales? Cooperation is ideal for all. If everyone were as selfish as you, you would not have gotten the rewards and achievements anyways. This is not lovey-dovey, let's all be friends, la dee da dee da, this is calculated logic (Spartaaaaaa!). Screw dreams of a communistic Utopia, this benefits capitalism. "helping" others is used by all types. Even corrupt government officials follow this. Others benefit and it doesn't harm you (sometimes it even helps), so why bother?
    I doubt the World Boss gives great XP per Stamina in any case.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  9. Mr Killer Man

Faster TCB hit the world boss 31 times. Trust me I'm not the greediest person on this game.

10. Ace

Ace Member

The boss gives 5% of your total exp per Power Attack, so if the level's high enough, the exp you get is worth it. Besides, I don't know the MySpace boss, but I had time to hit the Facebook one over 40 times, if people's a bit active, they should get the achievement with ease.

About the topic, you receive the rewards and then are able to kill it once it strikes back. Also, if you didn't get all achievements, your attack count resets to 0 for the next boss.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  11. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Really? I'm still at 22. Did you wake up every 4 hours or something?

12. I don't know if this is the right place to post this but i am going to anyway, I was playing viking clan this morning and I got this message saying my account had been frozen for seven days due to suspicious/ irregular behavior. I have been playing vikings an awful lot since I started playing before Christmas. So I immediately contacted Kano to find out what the deal was. They promptly responded with this message:

Hello Justin,

We are suspending accounts that exhibit irregular/suspicious play for the players of this app to make it as fair and competitive as possible.

Your account was frozen due to the length of time logged on and playing the application. Can you provide the details of any software, browser add-ons, direct links you were accessing or anything else that you are using to enhance/assist your game play and explain the details?

If you have any additional issues, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,
    Viking Clan Support

Now I don't know of any software, browser add-ons or direct links that would enhance my game play, but I have just left my computer on and logged in, and came back after work or whatever and I'm still logged in and don't have to wait on the app to load. I had no idea I could be suspended from the game for playing it too much. If any one has any comments or suggestions about what I could do to rectify the situation I would really appreciate your input. It's not that I'm jonesing to play viking wars but I am in a guild, and with a frozen account I cannot contribute to our guild points or even communicate with the other members in my guild to tell them what the deal is. Also, does anyone know anyone else this has happened to or am I the exception as opposed to the rule? I would REALLY appreciate any feed back or advice anyone could give me in regards to this situation. Thank you all.

Olaf the Awesome Viking Destroyer
    justinmccain79@yahoo.com

13. Ace

Ace Member

Nope, but I'm at holidays and have lots of free time, I was attacking it around 3 times a day. But then again, I don't know how long did the boss last on MySpace, on FB time almost ran out.

14. Mr Killer Man

lol I would hit the boss as soon as I woke up in the morning, and twice after work. Not gonna try and compete with Faster TCB this time. He's too fast! lol I'm just gonna get my required amount and try and figure out how to keep upkeep low and income high while keeping my growing mob outfitted with the strongest weapons.