[LCN] Location Info

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jess, Nov 26, 2014.

1. otty22

otty22 Active Member

If you don't want to evolue, let us to do this in a fun way :p

2. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

but i do wish the game to evolve...with a NEW city. don't waste the devs time writing descriptions for New York, a city i will never ever ever ever ever ever need to open again. but hey, that's just my opinion

3. Jess

Jess Active Member

umm, think before you post.

What I meant is a story behind all the jobs from the list. Take a look at the names of the jobs you're attending, you might be curious about the story behind them.

Rambo likes this.
  4. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

honestly, i couildn't care less about the title of the job...call them job 1, job 2, job 3,...all i care about is the stats of the drops from the job and which job helps my mob the most.

5. Jess

Jess Active Member

Not everyone plays in such a ridiculous way I'm afraid. I tend to take the vibe of the game as an important factor, impacting my gameplay experience. The more it makes me feels sucked in, the greater the game.

And as of now, the title of the jobs the LCN offers can make a great sideline story. I expect Kano to take advantage of this. :)

Rambo likes this.
  6. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

pffft!! Advantage of it?? How in Gods name will it enhance the game and entice people to spend real money? THAT, after all, IS what the business of Kano is all about. If they wont spend the time or effort to make meaningful changes, why would the spend the devs time to pander to such a ridiculous suggestion?

7. Jess

Jess Active Member

Perhaps you should try reading the entire thread again. Firstly, the idea has no priority and is more of an add-on to the game. Secondly, Mitch offered himself as the one up to this task, also Kano people liked it. So there is nothing more to do than just wait and see how creative they can get :).

Rambo likes this.
  8. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

you do know that alot of the location info is already made as well whenever they release a new location they have a brief paragraph or so. then the res tof it would be interesting to see how if mi7ch made it would be.

and the more background info a game has the more immersive it is and makes the game better in general weather or not you read or care for it then that is your choice everybody is different, some like that stuff others dont. but just because a select person doesnt like it doesnt mean everybody else thinks the same. just thought id say a couple things lol could go on a while about my views but its not worth it.

Rambo and Jess like this.
  9. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

MY OPINION, as stated before, is that it will add little if anything to the game. If they wasted time on this, they had better not say they don't have time to develop another city. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, mine just happens to be right. Nuff said!!

10. Rambo

Rambo New Member

Content writers and game developers/coders are different people. So this idea wont waste devs time.

Jess likes this.
  11. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

be that as it may, it is a suggestion that adds little to the game, and absolutely nothing to the game for the people who have already been playing for years. let them do what they want, it matters not to me as i will never ever look at that crap