[VC] "Loading .... Not Working? Refresh this page." REDUX

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Kel the Merciful King, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Lets be perfectly clear on this "bug" which prevents active play by many, at the same time. For 3-7 seconds this lasts and this occurs frequently every day now. If it was just me, I would take my complaint to my ISP. It is just this game on FB or on KP. Either version, with tabs open or not, it happens.

Kano I am told is trying to find this problem as they can't experience it themselves: play harder from your accounts is my suggestion. Level with each other, pretend to bounty hunt, and list each other, ... you will find the refresh happens even on listing ... you can't even do that till the game "settles down" or what ever it is, goes away.

And with talk of a Kano sponsored bounty party, *you at Kano* should experience the loading issue right then too. PS list me all ya like. Actually list everyone all ya like. Don't miss anyone is all :) Kill em all and by the time you try to do that, you will have experienced ... "Loading ... Not Working? Refresh this page."

I suggest when it occurs to players, they post the exact time with their report(s) and could use this thread to show this information.

2. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

I play kong/kano2 & they are the same, hit-lag-click-refresh, all i do anymore is log on & run my energy & stam out, takes forever just to do that with all the lagging, seems like with less playing? kano could figure out why its doing this, until its fixed? I will continue with less & less game play - everyone I have talked to says the same, funny how some still can go after bounties tho lol

rudedog1 and mark GT like this.
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

FB VC 3:50 PM (PDT)on 6/7/15, refresh pop up lasting over 5 seconds.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
    mark GT likes this.
  4. mark GT

mark GT Member

i love this concept m8

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  5. mark GT

mark GT Member

3times now 08/06-2015 cet 06.17

6. Kel the Merciful King

12:39 pm EST ... about 6 s

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I already have a spreadsheet going for the developers that tracks the time-stamp when you guys post about latency issues in the forums but more exact times from your end is always good. :)

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  8. Kel the Merciful King

3:32 pm ... 7 seconds

9. Englander

Englander Member

seems to be happening a lot again, especially when i try and go for a bounty!!

10. Kel the Merciful King

4:22 pm 7 seconds
    4:21 pm 5 seconds while a big viking was listed.

11. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

this as been happening to me as well recent still..it is only minor nothing major really just a simple issue that can be fix as long as they can do it at a good time soon an if possible!!

12. koo22

koo22 Member

FB: 5:41pm EDT 7 seconds

13. Raven Master

Raven Master New Member

14. koo22

koo22 Member

FB: 7:38pm 8 seconds

15. koo22

koo22 Member

FB 8:33pm EDT 4 seconds

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

5:15 PM PDT, not sure if this is related, but have to ask anyways only seen this happen a few times.
    The VC page seemed to be operating fine, yet the tab was thinking for over 10 minutes, no refresh was available.
    I decided to log out and log back into FB, thus fixing the issue. :confused:
    • using FF 38.0.5 in a private window
    Capture11.PNG

Any insight on this?

17. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

That same thing happened to me this afternoon. I finally restarted my computer, and even after that, it did it again for a short time.

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

6:26 PDT refresh page ~4 seconds

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

9:33 PDT refresh page 9 seconds

20. Kel the Merciful King

same one as Jades there. About the same seconds too.