[PC] Loading issues

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Kirsten, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

all games are affected and it is worse than ever, but being Friday, nothing will be addressed , shame :( every action is affected , nothing can really be accomplished without it loading. Done for tonight even trying to finish dallies, what a nightmare.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
    Kathy Martin-Mott and Mabest like this.
  2. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

i just got on PC seems to be loading fine now

3. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

This loading, not loading, refresh page business has to stop!! Please, please, please fix this!! Some days it gets so bad that I'd just as soon not log back into the game after I get my dgp's done to play some more.

Kathy Martin-Mott likes this.
  4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

it has been pretty good for me for a while now. i did notice a bit of a lag (loading, not loading, refresh) last night. but i didn't notice it tonight, so hopefully they took the servers of the battery backup and plugged them back into an actual power source.

5. Kirsten

I downloaded FireFox last night cause it was so bad,so using it this morning and so far so good, wondering if Chrome is the problem, also I am on Kanoplay/server1 right now,gonna see how it works on the FB/server1 site

6. Kathy Martin-Mott

Kathy Martin-Mott New Member

is anyone else having issues trying to send gifts? I click to send a gift and only get a flash of a blank white box! would appreciate some help here! thanks

7. Kirsten

That issue has been going on even longer than the loading issue,use Kanoplay to send gifts.

Tony Montana likes this.
  8. Kathy Martin-Mott

Kathy Martin-Mott New Member

What is Kanoplay?

9. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

The games are always lagged, if its not one its another

10. Tony Montana

adult entertainment

Marc14 and Kirsten like this.
  11. Kirsten

which game are you playing, it is the direct platform/site by passing FB

12. Kirsten

Ok using Firefox thru out the day,I saw the loading thing but it went away quickly and was offline for awhile and now the loading issue is rearing it's ugly heal, I am prob just gonna watch some zombie movies cause for me trying to play in the evening on my laptop or desktop is not fun at all. It is 6:44pm EST

13. Tony Montana

the graphics even have a lag when loading errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

14. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll have to get the developers/network guys to dig into this; we have systems built to alert us when the servers are experiencing issues but nothing has come up for this. Thanks for the heads up!

Mabest likes this.
  16. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Thank you Mi7ch. Something seriously needs to be addressed and corrected here. :)