Limitited attacks on bounties?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Marie Laveau, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Marie Laveau

Marie Laveau New Member

Come on.... if I am going to waste stamina, only to be cut off, because I have gone over my max attempts at getting the bounty,or attacking this person, why even bother with this aspect of the game? :mad:

2. how many attacks did you do on bounty ? or you mix up bounty and battle page :D i know that battle page is limited so players can relax and try some one else !

3. Marie Laveau

Marie Laveau New Member

nope it was bounty hunting.- not on the fight page. Twelve min the target was up. After so many attacks, I hit my limit and was not allowed to continue to go for the bounty. I thought that really sucked. Why waste the stamina if you can't get the bounty or at least if your winning the fights continue to attack as long as he is up there renewing his health status for me to do so? Makes no sense to me. :(

4. yes your right on that.i left this game for other reasons though(see "Top Squad limited")

5. The Whoorida

The Whoorida Member

You can still attack them you just don't XP for it, which does take away from some of the incentive when they're on the hitlist =( I think if they're on the hitlist they should give out max XP the whole time.

6. Marie Laveau

Marie Laveau New Member

I think Kano should just let me kill the B over and over again and let me get it out of my system. lol :D I hate freekin cheaters!

7. Marie Laveau

Marie Laveau New Member

Come on Kano this is too stupid!

This Zombie Slayer is no longer available for attacks, give them a break and try attacking another Squad!:confused:

Two of the high level zombie slayers on hitlist. One is in my squad the other is not. I can't go after bounty? :mad:

PLEASE TAKE OFF THE LIMITS!!!!!! This is crazy!:mad:

8. its just protection for small ones - You will need find some one else :D

9. KNIGHT

KNIGHT New Member

I agree that the limit constrictions are tough on some trying to get bounties. I think that if they are willing to keep trying..as long as the person is healing and on list..they should be allowed the extra effort. I have yet to have that problem..but would sooner or later run into it. We are also already at the point where more achievements will need to be put into place.

10. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

I think the attack limit is a great idea.

1 Lets face it.. if you reach the limit and you haven't knocked them off the list.. it's not going to happen.
    2. It stops people with multi accounts chain listing the same person so their other accounts can claim.
    3. It spreads the bounties around..

11. Lil' Ms.Mandy

Lil' Ms.Mandy Member

I haven't tried the hit list out yet, but I don't agree with limited attacks. As long as I am seeing green on my end. I have dropped up to 100 stam into somebody to claim the hit and I should get the XP for it. (others apps with the same set up) .

Another thing about the hit list I'm not sure about because I am new. Are their limits on how many times a person can be placed on the hit list in a day? Because if not the way your xp loss amounts are set up it would be very easy for a player or group of players to purposefully ruin someones game. Not so much of a problem now because of the small player base, but if the game takes off and people get as into as other apps I have seen, it could cause really problems. Hard core gamers can be vicious. :p

Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  12. kimmerz

kimmerz Member

This is what I came to the forum to look for answers on. I love the game but before I put too much more time into it I would like to better understand how the hitlist works for that very reason.

As far as limited attack on the hitlist.... totally don't agree with that. What is the limit for attacks? If you are on the hitlist you are there to sink or swim... it's not supposed to be preschool ;). As far as listers used to set bounties for one specific player being the cause for the design of limits.... this is a common problem in all apps. There is a fine line between protecting players in a war/battle game and nerfing the fun. Going too far in one direction won't accomplish this. Perhaps it would be better to limit the times a user can set a bounty on another user and I believe I read somewhere here to even set a bounty you have to have enough money based upon the person you are hitlisting's income.

Has anyone written a guide for the way the hitlist works beyond the basic help file in the game?

Kimmerz

Kimmerz Myspace

13. Its a new game and some ''Hitlist'' options on Zombie Slayer is still on test run
    and that's why is not in ''FAQ / Help'' yet !!
    Thanks for feedback all Zombie Killers Jack
    ;)

14. kimmerz

kimmerz Member

Well the hitlist can make or break a game. The original Mafia Wars hitlist was about as perfect a setup you could get for a hitlist. Zynga of course nerfed it and sucked the life out of it. But it was an eco system that fed both the established big fish and the tadpoles alike.

15. Syithe

Syithe New Member

A limited hitlist? I sure hope they change THAT o.o
    I finally have a fighter account, I want to fight D:<