[LCN] Limited Quantity Items - Frozen?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by John Whitehouse, Apr 15, 2016.

1. John Whitehouse

John Whitehouse New Member

Folks,

The limited qty. 30 FP items have been frozen on the 'Deco' items for a few days now, (all sold out). Is it just me or are others experiencing this?

Thanks,

John

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Maybe "all sold out" is the reason? It's limited :eek:

Kirsten likes this.
  3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

yup reason is its LIMITED lol. Every Friday/Thursday(depending on where you live) they will update limited quantity items. and Every Monday/Tuesday they will update Limited time items. you someone bought all quantity which is actually happening at server one lol then it will be remain sold until the next set of items comes.

Ps. yes, we have a player who buys 100-200 limited quantity items lol

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Geeeze he buys that many lol

5. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

every week. and now he's invincible to many higher levels

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Buying ya way to the top does not impress me,that is a big shortcut. We all spend but that is just overboard.

AXXO likes this.
  7. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

eventually that is what best for business lol great power comes with great risks lol

8. John Whitehouse

John Whitehouse New Member

Thanks folks. I know they sold out, I have just never seen them sold out for about 4 days. Was not aware it was reset on a particular day, I thought it was when the last item sold. Never spent a dollar on tokens, I have earned each and every one through playing.

9. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

well I used to buy GFs a LOT. then my bank statement got in my fiancee's hands :confused::confused: next morning She served me chopped down credit cards as breakfast. :rolleyes: