Limit clicks and stopping all auto clickers

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Darth Vader, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

What???

Tony Montana likes this.
  2. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I got 104 clicks
    9.2 clicks per second

3. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

Hitlist Kills: 31,367 im 4th on the world leaderboard and chasing 3rd fast ;) better run faster Steve lol

Darth Vader and Tony Montana like this.
  4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

just going to put my 2 cents in-

autoclickers just because you can get over 1k clicks in a couple seconds doesnt mean you are actually attacking that fast the page will register you clicking that much but the game cant refresh fast enough to make all of them count i can get around 10 clicks a second and that is overkill because only about 5 seem to register a second.

you also dont need any special program or anything really to get an auto-clicker like most think i have one myself i do not use it on kanogames though because i would find it completely useless and have no reason to want to get banned... i plan continue playing the gameslmao.

the way most have autoclickers is using a macro key to repeat the mouses right click over and over and over it is really simple to set up. i have 5 macro keys one is enter one is what is called an auto-clicker, a double click and last 2 are disabled because i have no use for them. what i use double clicker for is so that i dont have to double click apps anymore lol enter is so that i have an enter key on center left and right of keyboard now and autoclicker use rarely, i play alot of clicker games and once im done with em and get bored i use it to get the last bit of fun out of em

but in short game will only do a very small amount of the clicks then what auto clicker can do and doesnt ensure the kill definatly boosts likelihood of getting kill but doesnt ensure, page will register clicks though if you know what i mean and people get caught because page registers the inhuman amount of clicks.

one last thing is there are other types of autoclickers wich repeat mouse movement and click where you want when activated and that is a 3rd party application not what you can program to a macro i do not think correct me if im wrong though(never tried to do anything like that before with macros)

Dale Barrie likes this.
  5. Dale Barrie

Ye i completely agree, the delay and speed of this game i can click really fast but still not all of em register so i see no point

Tony Montana likes this.
  6. Tony Montana

Ya, makes me mad on FW you click 219348723980423908423 times, and 1 registers

Aapje and Dale Barrie like this.
  7. Dale Barrie

hahahahaha

Tony Montana likes this.
  8. Tony Montana

It is not funny, I have missed a good 2938712980319831364981276198036239287 trillion in HL posts as a result give or take .01

Kirsten and Dale Barrie like this.
  9. Darth Vader

One question to moderators-when I am convinced that someone used tools and cheat and I decide to report this user what should be annexed to my report as screenshot ?

Dale Barrie likes this.
  10. Dale Barrie

any screen shots to back up your evidence yes eg the bit where it says 10 hitlist attacks in 2 seconds, for example. But please note if its a paying customer screenshots will be ignored :p

11. Tony Montana

report away dude, the more the merrier

Dale Barrie likes this.
  12. Darth Vader

I am not dude :) Just my nickname is male xexe ...and yes I report but no result need something more than a simple report!

13. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

You are just a female dude.

14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

They need time to investigate the player that you reported. Screen shots of problems and issues might help :)

15. Darth Vader

Need time ...why these words bother me so much???Can not just make improvements in the system because the number of bot users increases continuously!

16. Kirsten

ya know that as fast as kano or any company can close down a bot or script or hack link, another one is created, it is an ongoing battle with cheats/hackers and sometimes I feel some of them are way too smart, they can program these things to stay behold the limit Kano might set so it does not look like cheating, Maybe Kano can lower the threshold , keep lowering it till these things have to slow down :)

RafeDavid likes this.
  17. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

A human can be fast in spurts but they can not maintain a consistent accelerated pace. A agree with what I read from another poster those who choose to cheat and gain an advantage will always be ahead of the curve. With that being said just because someone beats you or gets a click up on you doesn't make them a cheater.

Dale Barrie and Kirsten like this.
  18. Kirsten

There is always that and that we could be wrong, but if we are no harm done to the one reported but for when we are right that player will get warned, if they get warned enough they finally get to boot.

Dale Barrie likes this.
  19. Darth Vader

No that someone beat me and I have a personal attitude or vengeance lol I have plenty good defense for my rank the problem is that annoyed me when they cheat bounties after 19 bounty kills I am on delay their bot too ? Or how % is my chance or your chance to catch something when 25 bots are started and clicked automatic ?