Limit clicks and stopping all auto clickers

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Darth Vader, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

2. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

Ye sadly they can't ban all auto click users due to some being smart and some people who people accuse of it genuinely aren't using them! But the way I see it is like everyone else! No pride in cheating and it's such a good feeling dropping someone on the hitlist and beating people who do use them and going boom bitches can't stop me lol! Only time I wish I could use an auto clicker is BA as that shit hurts after 1000 or so clicks

3. richylufc

richylufc New Member

finger still seems to speed up tho when near to kill in BA no matter how much pain lol

4. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

ain't that the truth! i don't get many kills in the arenas, i don't think i'm set up very well for those. but i click like CRAZY any time there's a chance to get one, no matter how long i've been attacking or playing.

5. Darth Vader

The arena is most obvious who uses auto clickers :rolleyes:

George Burd and Tony Montana like this.
  6. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

ah. that might explain it then. i thought i just stink at playing, don't have the right strategy, or don't spend enough money.

7. Darth Vader

:D:D:D just continue click like crazy I already know a few people with a permanent ban for bounty hunt it really destroys their game...demand easiest way I drink my coffee and my auto clicker,script bot works then ahhhh surprise how much coins I have ,or how many levels I did and one day what is this -Sorry, you have been banned from accessing this feature. For more information, please see our Behavior Guidelines and Terms of Use.

RandomGamer likes this.
  8. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

They attempted the click limit in BA with the "throttle" it was a disaster.

But there HAS to be some way to track. At least once someone has been reported.

You can feel when some are running. So there should be a way to tell with coding.

But as for limiting clicks. no, that won't work. They will just randomize the clicking on their little script and keep right on a going. And honest folks will end up being punished.

9. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Like the enter key back when, boy that saved carpel tunnel. Even if it wasn't constant clicks just a different way to hit the button would be nice.

Funny thinking back, none of us knew you weren't supposed to hit enter to make it work.

Demonik1 and Dale Barrie like this.
  10. Darth Vader

I have nothing against the limit in clicks my mouse can not make 100 clicks per second my finger on the left button also!Can you???If anyone know a link to the program to test your clicks pls share here and let everyone post his numbers of faster clicks!!!

11. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Google it man, those tests are all over, and if you use a auto clicker, it tells you that you are a cheater

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Damn auto clickers and those that use them and so proud of it?? Really ???

Tony Montana likes this.
  13. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

But it gives you stats, and imaginary money so you can look big and bad

Kirsten and Dale Barrie like this.
  14. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

We all know you're a machine from the future, Bo. BoBot 3000, :)

Darth Vader likes this.
  15. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I gave up clicks in exchange for taps along time ago.....28" touch screen + 2 windows open = heal and attack with ease :) also great for syn wars and watching multiple targets at the same time.

16. Darth Vader

Bo. BoBot 3000 is better then 2-1b droid ? LOL

Tony Montana likes this.
  17. Darth Vader

Appears blinking red lettering that you are CHEATER :p

Kirsten and Tony Montana like this.
  18. Dale Barrie

no, if u google speed click tests, there are over 1000, thats what he is saying lmao

Darth Vader and Tony Montana like this.
  19. Darth Vader

20. Dale Barrie

Im 4th for hl kills in ZS and i did 93-99 ;)