Like the new Faction Rewards Thanks Kano Nice job =)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by HeyUwereWTFpwned, Dec 28, 2011.

1. You have completed 100% of your Gamer Points for the last season and your Faction ranked 1. Your XP reward of 80849 is based off of your Faction Gamer rank, GP completion and experience needed to level.

Thats what im talking about. Oh and our 11th Brain Trophy =)

2. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I personally think it's f*ckin stupid.

There are people who enjoy being in a faction with 25 members.

My faction [HIJK] (HiJackers) is just ME. Cause I really don't need anyone else to help me and I don't need anyone watching out for me.

I think it's pretty lame that they do'nt base it on how many people are in your faction or something like that.

I got around 17,000 XP.....I NEVER miss gamer points (except when they released New York with NO notification on MySpace).....

So really, I see this as a way to get people to join factions which isn't something I'm really interested in doing. I hate when people whine about being attacked or even worse when someone goes and starts shit and then cries they are being hit. Too much cry baby drama bullshit in the factions I've been around.....

All it's gonna make people do it tuck their nuts up in their skirt and hide in a faction for extra bonus XP.

I call bullsh*t. :)