Levelling twice in a couple minutes

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Ahaygad Yaygahmaygahr, May 13, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

See how i levelled to 492 twice within a couple of minutes? How is this even possible please?

I levelled, then before i knew it i was a smidgen from levelling again. Luckily a certain person that may or may not be obvious seems to struggle to kill me by his or her self and didn't manage to get enough cronies to punch me in time to kill me bringing me further away from my level-up than my stamergy could compensate for.

I was certain that it was impossible to 'go back' a level upon death, we just go negative. but in addition to that i didn't even die so this must have been a bug..

Does anybody have an explanation for this? Many thanks im somewhat confuzzled.

2. baha

baha Member

U know how the screen sometimes doubles when u go for the Challenge help~! Prolly the same jitterbug ~!!

3. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

If you got 10 UN points I wouldn't have said anything lol

4. Ace

Ace Member

Very likely this happened. Unless he got 10 skill points and 2 UN lol

5. Nah i wish i did. I levelled, pasted popup "You have reached 492" thing to chat and clicked fight to find i still had a couple hundred to level again. And no skill points nor UN. Fortunately i easily managed it with my leftover stam, at first i thought i had been killed but upon scouring the feed and rivals list i found no evidence of death, so it seems i just did the Time Warp, again.

6. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

maybe u were just killed by the bug...LoL

7. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Must be Eddie's doing. Now he has even infiltrated FB ZS with his machinations and his intentions to mess with players.

Damnit, Eddie, mess with Parasites, they deserve it. Not some poor FB players, they're already punished by the fact that they have to play on FB.

Other than that, leveling to the same level twice. Priceless.