"Legendary" weapons and warriors

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Black Grim the Devourer, Jul 9, 2010.

1. they dont seem so "legendary" to me. they look way overpriced for their power. the upkeep is also out there. am i missing something here?

2. self

self Member

I agree, it would cost a rediculous amount to full arm with these weapons. I hope that they are part of a requirement for new bosses or adventures..

to get a boost of 1/1 from the highest previous is 171x the cost and 222x the upkeep, for a gain of 1. I think it would be a good idea to keep 1 or 2 of each around just to confuse a lower level thinking of attacking you, but other than that, it is silly money at this time. Maybe if they lowered the price or the upkeep it would be a different thought.

3. Legendary weapons

These weapons are srong and have no upkeep at all:)
    (Thane hammer, Inferno axe etc.)

I think these are good against bosses.

4. Eric Maximus

Eric Maximus Member

They also cost 25 favor point each. 3 for 75.

I think Black Grim wanted to know about the legendary weapons/warriors, which cost NO favor points. Pretty much... is it worth it? Hmmm... It is insanely expensive, however it does separate the mega-high levels w/ large empires from the pack. That extra +1 attack or +1 defense doesn't seem much, but when you have hundreds of them or even thousands then it makes all the difference in the world for similiar sized clans. Then again, that would cost you a fortune, however some clans have very large empires. Of course, you would need a super large empire for the upkeep, which is probably the only drawback to having many.

5. Chris Downes

Chris Downes New Member

Me - I dont think it is worth it, 5mill upkeep for the cheapest legendary weapon, ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH? even with my 42bill p/h that will easily drain it if i had it in large numbers.
    Just stick to the unlegendaries, as they are better value for upkeep.