Leaderboard Refresh...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hashshashin, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

How often/when does it do this?

I'm wondering because yesterday I got a 38B bounty, a friend got 39B, and another got 41B.

The only one that actually shows up as "updated" on the leaderboard is the 41B bounty......

I just thought it was slightly odd because mine is still at my old bounty of 23.8B. And my other friend that got the 39B bounty is still at his old max collected on the leaderboard.

2. im the beast

im the beast Member

something ive noticed since the new leader bored is that the top 3 reset at different times then the rest of the pack not 100% on this but thats what it looks like to me when im checking how many bountys kills ive gotton vs others and when the top 3 people reset and the others dont anyways its bout every 24 hours or around 3am pt or something like that

3. You can't have gotten bored already... How can catching every hit ever get boring!?

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Let me know tomorrow if it is still not showing. I think that it gets up dated every 12-24 hours. I also think that MySpace can take longer than FB.

5. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

That seems a bit odd, I would have figured the platform with the lower amount of players, would have less information to update, in turn updating the leaderboard faster.

It's all working now. I was just impatient and wanted to see myself at #1 on the Leaderboard for Bounty Collected--before someone else topped me.......

I got my wish, so I'm happy. And now at #5 lol.....