leaderboard not loading

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by ATHEISTIC SATANIST, May 26, 2010.

1. my browser is mozilla firefox 3.6 and when i click leaderboard it stalls and wont load it.

2. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I have had this same issue for the past week as well. I use Google Chrome V5.0

3. and this is still a issue.its still not loading.:mad:

4. This is happening in Firefox, IE, Chrome and even Opera. Does the same thing when you try and click on a non-member. It will load sometimes for the non-member but for the most part just hangs. As soon as you click on another operation it unfreezes and goes to that operation.

5. someone told me that i need delete my captains that i have 2000+ and leave only 1000 ....
    but its not a great option 4me and i don't want upset any one ...

6. how does that effect how world board loads????:confused:

7. well he have that problem and when he cleared out captains all work fine so he told me ... looks like is to much member data on your game .. that's what im guessing :eek:

8. Very good point sounds to me like we have a parsing problem.(geek talk don't ask)

9. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

This is mis-information.. I have exactly 1000 clan & I am unable to load the leaderboard at all..

I count everyone, delete extras all the time.. so this can not be the issue..

10. well i try different stuff to find problem...:(

11. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I hear ya Jack.. Since so many are having this issue I think it may be a script issue..