[KanoPlay] Lcn

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by F R E A K, Apr 29, 2016.

1. F R E A K

F R E A K New Member

Hey, I recently started lcn after seeing you can get a bonus and all I got was 50 fp for beginning new. I am trying to transition from mafia wars and every link you put on Facebook sent me to the app store to download the game. I have it on my Android Turbo if that helps any. I had hard time logging in here with Facebook too, it'd log me in for all of 2 seconds and log me back out. Please help.... I want to give lcn a chance but I'm going to lose interest trying if nothing works right.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Welcome to LCN! That link will only work on desktop, not the mobile app. If you don't have the option to play on a PC, contact Support and we'll sort you out. :)

3. F R E A K

F R E A K New Member

Ok, I went on the laptop and got it done. Thank you :)

Kirsten and mi7ch like this.
  4. hitman47

hitman47 New Member

Evening Kanos Play, I have a question pertaining to the Mob Wars link for former Mafia Wars player. Is it still available for those that didn't collect in the beginning? Let's say they started playing; reached lev 22 and stop, didn't play for several months and then return to try and collect. will the link work? Thanks for taking time to answer my question greatly appreciate it