[LCN] September 9th Update - New Achievements

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

4 sets of achievements have been released to Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra today.

Level
    5 achievements from Level 5500 up to 7500
    lcn_level.png

Bank
    5 achievements for Bank balance of 5 Trillion up to 500 Trillion
    lcn_hoard.png

Mobster Earnings
    6 achievements for Mobster Earnings of 50 Billion up to 10 Quadrillion
    lcn_general.png

City Income
    2 achievements for a Rule income of 20 and 50 Billion
    lcn_empire.png

Head to your Profile -> Achievements to see the details of the new achievements and please leave any comments/feedback in this thread.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  2. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

how about fight kills or punch kills achievements?

i am not really a fan of the bank achievements since there is no real reward for banking your money, now if it earned interest, then maybe it would be worth the achievement but 500 trillion is almost impossible on this app so that needs to be tweaked to be more reasonable, maybe 100 trillion at most

3. Joe Bloggs

Joe Bloggs Member

No hitlist achievements :( (Missing in all the games.)

4. Ace

Ace Member

Agreed 100% :p

5. Mario

Mario New Member

these new City achievements doesn't exist in the game, the last achievement you can get is 10 billion

6. 10 QUADRILLION in mobster earnings....

7. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

lol, I think all these Zeroes are confusing, too. But I guess it will be only 10T instead of 10Q. 10Q would take the better part of forever.

8. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

he is talkin about city income, im not sure what u are referring to but ur total income is what he meant

9. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yes that is crazy...smh...10 trill is hard enough and i think it should end there unless they up the way the earnings system currently operates

10. Mario

Mario New Member

yes, i'm talking about city income, here is a screen on how the city achievements look like right now, the last city income is 10 billion, there is no 20 billion and 50 billion achievements as Smack said

untitled.JPG

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
  11. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

then u have not logged out and logged back in to get the updates bc i dont think that mine looks like that or maybe i didnt look at the city achievements bc i know when i was counting everything it did not add up to the 580 that they say are supposed to be there...lol

12. Mario

Mario New Member

i actually restarted my computer and i still don't see the new city achievements, i do see the new level, bank and mobster earnings achievements

13. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

i went to look yesterday and they werent there, however, they magically appeared later in the evening so they are there now...lol