[LCN] September 14th Update - New Turf War Challenges

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

[​IMG]
    3 new Turf War challenges have been released to Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra in Shanghai, Tokyo and Tijuana each containing 3 Items and 3 Achievements.

Shanghai
    [​IMG]

Tokyo
    [​IMG]

Tijuana
    [​IMG]

As always we appreciate your feedback so please feel free to add to this thread.

2. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Shanghai turf war takes 2 days to complete. Can only get 6 shots per day. Armour still weak.

3. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

1 refill every 2 hours is for the birds, i havent opened up the shanghai yet but tijuana is 1 refill every 2 hours so u can only get 12 per day

4. Why do none of these pay GF points? Starting in Vegas you get at least 2 FP and 3 in Medellin, but none in these. What gives? Did you leave that part out, and if you add them, will you retroactively award them to those who already completed them?

5. turf war i thought gave a 2% chance at a 5fp shot

i know those card games give points after there completed

not turf wars

6. I'm referring to the Clear Bonus. All of the turf wars have a slim chance of a 5 FP and some number XP Payout.

7. 5fp shots i know

maybe im wrong but i always thought that 5fp was just a shot chance not a clear bonus

8. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

ur correct, none of the turf wars give favor pts...lol

u have a chance at winning the bonus and thats how the turfs have always been, so i dont see why these would be any different

9. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

Vegas and up were all high roller card games, thats why they gave favor pts bc u didnt have a 2% chance at winning any, but the turf wars dont give u a 2% chance at 5 favor points and then give u favor points for completing the challenge also bc that wouldnt make sense

10. Second look says you are correct. I thought those were turf wars, but they aren't. My bad.

11. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

i dont know why they made turf wars there, but i guess it just is what it is...lol, but i wish u didnt have to wait 2 hrs for one bullet especially if ur not on enough to make sure that it doesnt fill up bc then it sucks to have to wait 2 more hrs instead of just one