[LCN] November 7th Update #2 - Mobster Search

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

A long anticipated feature, Mobster Searching, has been released to Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra today.

To begin searching go to your Mob -> Familia and scroll down until you see your Mobsters. Start typing in the name of the Mobster you are looking for and it will suggest up to 10 possible matches in the search bar and display up to 20 possible matches within your Mobsters list.

*NOTE*: Search suggestions are only available on Facebook for the time being.
    [​IMG]

This is a brand new feature so please let us know what you think about it and leave any questions, comments or other feedback in this thread.

2. Jayme

Jayme Member

awesome much better

3. VittoriaVice

VittoriaVice Member

Is this still working? I thought if I put the letters of a syndicate in the search bar..it would put all of their members that I have in my mob together?

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Searching for a Syndicate tag is currently not supported but something that we would like to add to this feature. We do not have an ETA at this time but it is something I don't want to leave on the back burner for too long.

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

An update was released to the Mobster Search.

Syndicate tags are now included in the Mobster search so you can now search based on those 4 letter tags.