[LCN] November 11th Update - Syndicate Wars (Beta Pre-Release)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Eric, Nov 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yeah basically u dont and that sucks...lol

2. Corey Carstens

Corey Carstens New Member

War time.

it good to see were able too attack the ones who keep attacking are low level members to help them out. there should be a limt of 25 attacks on them and 1 hit list a day. and even if they get in are rival only let us attack them back 25 times for good exp.

3. Corey Carstens

Corey Carstens New Member

it good to see we can for once attack the ones who keep attacking are low level members in are group. there should be a limt of 20 to 25 attacks on them and if they attack us back we are only able too hit them back 20 to 25 times a day on the war time thing.

4. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

[/QUOTE]

ur response back is kinda getting me off the subject about syn wars since i was only stating that this feature was another of the many ways that the game is catered to the higher lvl players but i will respond back to ur response

1st-by allowing any lvl to attack anyone on the HL and not allowing ONLY those in ur fight range to show up, it completely eliminates the ability for a new player to create their character as a rider and show their strength to those around their lvl by stayin on the HL for longer periods of times...30k hitlist kills is gonna be unobtainable for most in the game anyway since it will prolly take about 7-10 yrs of playin for the average individual

2nd-i laugh everytime someone calls the lvl300 situation a hitlist protection...lol, as far as the increase with repeat hits that happens for everyone so this means nothing to a lvl300 especially since the increase is at 1/4th ur base and i highly doubt their base is 50+ billion...rigged ignitions to protect themselves, seriously??? ur tellin me that a lvl300 player should be ok with having to spend a good 10 billion or so based on the normal 75+ billion base bounties of these higher lvls, just to rig someone that cannot attack them to begin with? LoL

3rd-im not talkin about the world boss xp gained, i am stating that if i am not a lvl1500 but yet i do 25 world boss attacks i should get the same reward that they get...if the purpose of the world boss is just based on ur lvl then i can understand why rewards are done that way, but if the purpose of the world boss is for people to attack it more, then the rewards given should not be determined by what lvl u are...so now the main question would be what is the purpose of the world boss?

4th-i see that i didnt tie #4 into #3 in my post, but i am referring to the world boss here, and u get more xp for attacking the world boss based on ur lvl, not ur character from what i have seen unless this has recently changed bc i havent really asked around in the last month

5th-with respect to the HL u are now asking PERSON 1 to not go for PERSON 2's bounty ever again since PERSON 2 happens to be in a syn with more higher lvls than PERSON 1 and the only direction this is pointing to is for PERSON 1 to leave the syn or for PERSON 1's syn to not participate in syn wars...like minded individuals are already aligning themselves up together for the most part but it is almost impossible to have a full syn of 25 people that are all like minded

6th-i dont remember any new content/changes that catered to lower lvl players and i am in on a lot of the forum threads no matter what game its for, even though i only play mobwars

5. Jayme

Jayme Member

i can only attack lower levels a few times. cant see anybody's game being damaged with 25 attacks lol

6. Vinny JTTM Capone

Vinny JTTM Capone New Member

Why do all the lower level players think that high level players would want to waste their stamina to attack them to get 1-15 xp out of it? That's pretty silly IMO - for the xp it takes to level that's a such a small amount it's not even worth more than 3-5 attacks, if that!

7. Vinny JTTM Capone

Yeah those work & may be - "Face the consequences of being on our syndicate war rival List!" or something like that?

8. Angels Kiss

Angels Kiss Member

I wouldn't have thought they would, but they have :D I can't fight back at those levels and I like to get even :D

9. Vinny JTTM Capone

I just noticed that the war xp is higher -- so I guess the lower level folks have a point, i'd be pissed if I couldn't fight back I suppose.

For now I'm off to chain level 100 folks and maybe club some baby seals also ;P

10. heartlesshexe

heartlesshexe New Member

Back again to let you know that although the syndicate I am in withdrew yesterday, the attacks (and my resulting deaths) continue from lvl 2K and 3K players (4 and 5x my level) who I did not retaliate against. I don't understand why you designed this feature in this manner, except for annihilation of lower level players. Love to send you a screen shot of how this looks from my perspective, but that does not appear possible. I understand you are trying to meet your milestones and deploy this, but PLEASE stop denying the inevitable outcome for low level players and unfair advantage to high level players. Put some realistic level limits in to stop the carnage.

11. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

the war time thing is every day so are u suggesting that now they should put a limit on ur personal rivals too? lol, i dont really see them doing this though

12. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

obviously u dont understand so its all good...lol, 25 attacks though is not considered a few times and we are just talking about one person here

13. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I played around with the War Feature a bit. It's fun and I don't mind Levels 1000+ hitting me up to 25 times. People who don't want to get attacked should either leave their syndicate or commit suicide. Both options will stop higher (and lower) levels from attacking/punching/listing them.

I like the feature. And as it calls itself War, I think it's good that it's a free for all. If you're too weak and get caught in a war, you'll be crushed. If you don't like it, don't participate. And if you participate expect to get whacked around. It's part of the fun.

14. I really don't understand what all the complaining is about. If being a part of the 'WAR' is not for you, get your leader to uncheck the 'At War' status, if they won't, leave. Simples.

I do have a few comments though...

1. It seems that a few mobs on our rivals list dont actually generate WP's. Is this because they are no longer in the war? If so, why are they on the list?

2. Previously I was getting 10 WP's for a hitlist, now it's only 5, is this right?

Cheers,
    Ben

PS Dev's, I think this is the best feature you have released yet and if we could only fill it with those that 'CHOOSE' to war, it'd be great :D

15. Vinny JTTM Capone

What are you talking about one person? there is a 25 "WAR" attack limit on any one person, so they can only be attacked 25 times total (I assume this is 25 times total across all war syndicates?)

And as Ben says - the only reason this is an option is because the syndicate you are in has opted in on the War option. If you don't want to be at war - then get your leader to turn it off?

This is a war game isn't it? bout time something was put in to make it more fun - i'd rather be doing this than playing card challenges and doing jobs all day! The hitlist has been more active this weekend than in the past month which gives some of us the chance to collect some bounties for once!

16. Vinny JTTM Capone

Not to sound like dick here (well maybe I do mean to sound like one) - but we were all lower level players at some point, I personally got my ass kicked and listed by plenty of "higher level" players. I worked hard to get to the level I am and why would I really care about what advantages the lower level players have? I didn't have any advantages when I was a lower level. It's the circle of life ... deal with it and move on instead of complaining about every little thing that is changed ... sheesh!

17. Sammy Moley

Sammy Moley New Member

Yeah, it's a royal hassle to get into the war rivals list... especially to find someone is dead, then you need to go back into it again and find the next one... I could have listed 3 live people in that time.

18. Sammy Moley

Sammy Moley New Member

Bo Baby, out of curiosity, what do you consider to be Low level?

19. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

read the message that i responded to again or else u dont understand either...lol, its all good

20. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

i dont think u understand how to find people, its not hard to get into the war rivals list at all, it takes 1 or 2 clicks depending on what tab ur already on in the game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.