[LCN] New Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra Character Classes – Thursday, February 9

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Feb 7, 2012.

1. enVyme

enVyme New Member

I'd be showing more gratitude if they didn't make us buy those 3 GF weapons in order to get a class change. I don't know how many people actually put money into this game, but I am not one and wish to continue playing that way. Not have to put money into the game in order to be competitive.

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

You want better regen stats on 2 stats instead of one? Then you'll have to pay for it. I paid for my new character and I must say I like it very much.

If you're so bitter about the high price, no one forces you to buy them. Also, consider that these characters are meant for those willing to either amass FP's or pay for their game. So what if the weapon stats become obsolete after a while. Did you really expect some extremely powerful weapons in the package?

If anyone has any right to complain about the weakness of the FP items coming with the new characters, it's the Vikings, their new characters come with FP Items that are rather low in my list of FP weapons used.

And just for stat's sake. Almost all top Vikings have the new characters, as the increase in 2 vital stats really helps you out. Same goes for Pirate Clan and Zombie Slayer. And if anyone wants to tell me that they can't spare 20 Dollars for an one-time investment, then I'd advise you to smoke less or drink less or find another way to acquire the money. 20 Bucks, honestly, with a bit of luck you might even find them. Or you sell some junk you haven't used in ages on ebay, someone will want to buy it.

In my opinion you're making a fuss over something that is rather silly to fuss about, but it's your own decision. Buy the whole package or leave it but don't go around asking for a price-reduced offer. I don't remember the Vikings, Pirates or Zombie Slayers making such a fuss about the price.

3. Al Rawlins

Al Rawlins New Member

4. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

It was released two days ago Al Rawlins, like the title says

5. Pit Boss

Pit Boss New Member

100 GF for this? Not even worth it, so not going to bother. So, what, is Kano trying to match Zynga's level of greed? :rolleyes:

6. Rex Hayward

Rex Hayward Member

love it

yep love the new characters now my stam refils every 1min 28 sec and energy 1min 59 sec..:cool: