[LCN] LCN Mobile for Facebook is now live!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

one issue i have on my android phone is that the menu bar that always sits on the bottom stops you from scrolling and seeing all the screen for example when your doing bosses it really takes a huge chunk out of the pixel space so your forever hitting the force5 button and then scrolling up to click heal and then back down again.

If they was a way to make it minimize when you don't want it or something that would be great.

If you guys have a chance look at the MW 1 mobile app, that's pretty spot on for user friendliness and it packs a lot of info.

2. Gamer4Life 2012

Gamer4Life 2012 New Member

WAKL WKAL ASDKDfjkrsiggAEIRHRDHGA,A,HSUTSHSGUHGTSH,SHG

Hopefully, that would have gotten your attention.

My name is Drake, and i just joined this a couple of minutes ago... I just posted something on the topic chat disabling.. i dont know if Kano can read and/or comment, but i need as many people to read it.. Especially you, KANO admins. My friends, acie and price got their accounts disabled... but for weird reasons why.

3. Steve Worthington

Steve Worthington New Member

Me too! i hope it's not just an app for the rotten fruit (apple)

4. As I said, I like that the defeated bosses float to the top. I dislike that the skill point allocation page does not allow you to reset the skill points in case of error. On such a tiny screen as some folks will be using, and chubby fingers mistapping, this could lead you to getting several emails.

Also, there is no friend news feed, and my boss has "Slayers" helping, not mobsters. Jobs do not account for me having a mastermind, but when I do them I use the correct lower amount of energy. The boss page shows all of my inactive bosses, I would rather see my bosses that I am helping with, instead of having to filter to get them to show up. The levels that the bosses show are the previously defeated boss levels. On the main page, it shows what the level of the boss I will be engaging is. Although I can buy city property, there is no option to sell property.

Just a few things to look at if you get time... Otherwise, great effort.Thanks.

5. gods people

gods people Active Member

Thank you kano for this feature. i have been asking for this 1 since i started playing kano apps about 2 to 3 years ago. well done....:)

6. Public Nuissance

Public Nuissance New Member

I looked in the App Store and I found Nada Nothing Zip Zilch!!!!!! So when is this going to be available?

7. go to https://m.facebook.com/ from your mobile device.

8. BSaintD

BSaintD New Member

One thing I noticed this morning- when using the mobile app and doing jobs, the "5% less energy for jobs" from having a Mastermind in the elites didn't apply- the Paris Louvre job was 145 energy there, when I switched to the desktop version, it was the normal 137 :/ Not a huge issue, but still annoying :)

9. Adrian Curti

Adrian Curti New Member

Thanks but I do not go play mob wars do something about the game if I did not delete it because it goes

10. Adrian Curti

Adrian Curti New Member

Thanks but I do not go play mob wars do something about the game if I did not delete it because it goes

11. Loren

Loren Administrator

@BSaintD - the issue is with the UI not reflecting the discounted energy cost. If you did the job it only takes away 137, not the 145 it states. We will get this fixed up, have the UI reflect the discounted cost. Thanks for pointing this out.

12. Luuzy Salvatore'

Luuzy Salvatore' New Member

Link for the app pleaseee!

13. Was wondering if it will ever be available for MySpace as well. I play Mob Wars on Myspace alot and really really love playing it. Thanks

14. THE ICEMAN

THE ICEMAN New Member

Lots of people saying the love the new app on this thread!,,,,,,, am i missing something,,,, do they just like the idea of this?,,,

Not wishing to make enemies,, have enough on LCN right now tbh,,,LOL

BUT

3 or 4 weeks ago before this 'online app' version switched over domain,,,, there was nothing that i couldnt do on my phone that i couldnt do on my PC,( ok not hunting of course expecting any success),, LCN looked and felt as it did did based through my HTC desire,,, as it did playing on my PC!!

then the changes

app like version i'm stuggling to have patience to use,,, change,,, well i'm frustrated at not being able to do stuff!!

1) cant do challenge help
    2) cant do job helps
    3) Paddys Calender was a joke,, drove me nuts,, couldnt do that on phone

or if you can please can Eric Height or Mark sears tell me that i got frustrated a bit too easy.....and exactly what i should be doing??

wasnt broke before,, totally new layout?

i'm fearful you going to this to the PC based version to be honest!!

I'm not saying i tried eveythig on this app, but its no way as user friendly as it was before :(

disappointed at the moment,, i'm hoping KANO listens ,,, i've seen many good times that you have in past!!

Many Thnaks for listening to my rants,,, I'll try Play abit more on the mobile to test it out thouroghly for i'd love to be wrong on this,,,

cheeers Craig

15. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

I have to agree, the concept is great but in reality it needs a lot of work.

16. meezy

meezy Member

Hey guys..great work on the mobil app. as previously stated, there are a few things missing. #1 Boss and Job Helps, right now, you pretty much have to go from your facebook page to get them. #2 Damage gauge for bosses. As far as i can tell, for the moment, those are the biggest things. How close are you guys to implementing those?? I would say you could probably put the Helps in a seperate tab on the home page?? Maybe on the jobs tab, you could also place the Monthly Calendar??

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  17. DMQ

DMQ Member

Noticed the new look mobile app.. Getting better, nice to see how long ago i got attacked/ punched and the likes.. In my opinion it would flow a bit better if you got rid of the links at bottom of page that follow when you scroll down(home page and the others) !

Great work so far though

Q

18. Daryl Glover

Daryl Glover New Member

when you going to do the app for windows 7 phones ????

19. A Reiteration and a question, LCN isn't a standalone app available on any App store, it simply allows you access to the feature of the app through your mobile devices internet connection.

And a question, will there be a standalone app at any point for the Apple Store, Android Store, Windows Phone store etc. ?

Thanks.