[LCN] Developer Update - Bounty List Free For All Levels and Costs

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, May 10, 2011.

1. The Sniper

The Sniper New Member

I think some of you are missing the point

It's easy to say lets not protect lower level players from larger players and that this is just a game but you are wrong. This is not just a game it's a business and if the people don't play it means that the chances for revenue depreciate.

I am all for being able to list people as a "message" but I think the problem here is with the serial listers and the bullying by a few of the families on the game. I will not mention any names, most of us know who you are and we know how you level and how you use alts.

I think we should make bounties specific to the players who are doing the listings and that will deter serial listings as the cost would never decrease unless the person being listed, retaliated with a listing of their own. This would certainly deter cash cows from being able to "transfer" money to their "main" accounts or their friends.

The main solution to the listing issues though is to eliminate the "human factor" lets make some Bosses that are actually money makers and that afford the same experience that PVP contact does. Then the people that love the listing part of the game, can list each other and the rest of us can play the game and have fun doing it.

Let's remember it is a game and if all you are doing is listing someone in order to ruin the advancement of their own game, it shows what a poor sportsman you actually are.

I say do what it takes to improve the game for all, not just the high level players or the low levels. At the end of the day all that matters is how many people are playing the game and recommending it to others. If people can't play, the game will die or become a joke like the Metamoki version is.

And there are alternatives to listing people to "have fun", try exploring other avenues and maybe all that pixel cash will not seem as alluring as actually fighting in a fighting game. As one player stated this is a fighting game so let's see people fighting. Using cash is not fighting, it's just doing what you cannot do yourself as a fighter. No one dies and perhaps we have less hurt feelings.

I'm sure all the listers and hunters will have words for me but like I said I thought it was Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra not Cash Wars: La Banco Grande.

In the real world murder/killing is bad for (mob) business. As Kano Apps is trying to tell you it's also bad for their business. So again I say to them do what it takes to create a game that people are happy to play and want to play, even if that means imposing limits that the players themselves cannot self-impose.

Peace Out,

The Sniper

2. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

u obviously did not read that correctly...LoL, i said a lot of the new players now are being taught how to play so they are doing things differently than the old player that did not truly understand the game until after lvl300

it would be the latter of the two (u stayin dead...LoL) but a player at lvl300 no matter if they are these "new" players or not WILL NOT be able to bang wit lvl1000s, now a lvl600 such as urself is a diff story bc like i said...u should be able to list people half ur lvl so that puts u right in that category

u can do all the calculations that u want to wit prop, but if u aint got the cash it dont matter if this city has 9 times or 8 times the cost bc u cannot buy it anyway

and to speak on u listing wrecks as u say, yeah u got waxed that day until whoever it was made u roll over and play dead, i caught a couple of ur bounties and listed u myself just bc i felt like it