[PC] lateral expansion

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by George Burd, Jan 19, 2016.

1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

with raids pushing the devs to make more new worlds, can we get some more lateral expansion that promotes all over growth? I have made many suggestions on this before. can we spitball some thoughts with the devs on the realm of possibilities?

2. greatM

greatM Active Member

Hi larry, personally I really dislike raids, they are a chore rather than a fun addition to the game, but they are what they are, you either do them or fall behind.

It would be good to have alternative ways of increasing strength that does not require slogging at raids for hrs on end just to keep up :)

George Burd likes this.
  3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

would be nice if they would just remove the raids an put something else in place of that instead would be nice..cause it takes along time just to kill a raid boss an massive health ugghh...

George Burd likes this.
  4. otty22

otty22 Active Member

Why you don't like raid? You level up fast and you get stronger, i don't understand what is wrong with that..

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Some get stronger if know what doing yo a extent, not all....

Kirsten likes this.
  6. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

I agree, all those extra skill points help, but they arent a replacement for job/regular boss drops.

People are in far to big a hurry to try to get to the end of a game that never ends! lol

George Burd likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ain't that the truth

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i used to think so too but once i got to the better bosses i realized i wasted thousands of stams and time loading up on things that became useless...probably better off skipping all that and loading up on the drops that really count

9. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

and somehow, right away this thread just leaped off topic lol i think its a great idea george, give us all more to do where we're at instead of constantly having to level to see new content

George Burd likes this.
  10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

11. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

got to pay to play it seems

12. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I have had some great crafting suggestions that would be lateral, and new world bosses, a long time ago I suggested a lottery win tha allowed you to control the world bosses. my favorite idea was a pirate npc that showed up and attacked players