Last Login

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by kamikazeweasel, Nov 14, 2015.

1. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

Just a thought but it would be nice to see the last login of squad since a players feed doesn't always show all their activity. This would be a nice add in my opinion. Maybe something simple like in the pic below under the report player link.

[​IMG]

2. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

or you could just look at their feeds. if there are no recent feed updates, i'd say it's safe to assume that they haven't logged in since the last time there was an update on their feeds.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This feature is actually already in-game. Go to squad/chieftain/mob/matey tab>>>inner circle and sort by "Activity" gives you last date they signed in.;)

Demonik1, Smack, mi7ch and 1 other person like this.
  4. kamikazeweasel

It was said in the past that not all activity is posted in their feed.

Honestly forgot about that. Still it would be nice to see it on the members actual page.

5. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i have to say this is even better then people not searching when it is in the game already lmao

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm kinda lost on this whole concept, are you looking for individual people, any squad, or maybe people in range that hasn't played lately? You already need to search for them anyways, (Via top friends from home page in-game) so what's difference being on their page than what's already in place??? Be a little more specific to the intention's might help clear things up.:eek:

7. kamikazeweasel

I had the thought when a player came up on the list that I knew used to be a daily player, and thought if he was still jumping on once in awhile it then I wouldn't de-squad him just yet but if he hadn't logged on in sometime then its pointless to think he might come back to the game

8. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i wouldn't worry about it. if they are being put up, they haven't played in at least 3 months, and they're probably not coming back. by the time you click on anything else to check, the hit will be gone. i say just demob, grab the hit, and deal with any issues later.

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I demob all of the inactives I see on the list, and I've never had any problems.

10. neill1990

if you demobbed all inactives if you played kong you wouldnt have 1k real peeps :(

11. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

You can always add them back if the start playing again.

12. neill1990

not worth it id rather just have em in my clan they arent hurting nobody staying there lol even if i removed them none would appear on my undead list because they are to low of lvl so id get no benefit from doing it except a chance when they get bountied but no telling if im on when they do lol

13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I didn't say I demob them ALL. I only demob the ones I see on the list. I haven't gone down below 1,000 real players doing so, so that's not a problem for me.

14. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I rarely declan. Only time I do anymore is if they show up on the bounty board and then I go take a look to see when they last actually played if possible and what level they are. Otherwise, to me, it is a waste of gold declanning a bunch of people.